| FTBL NCAA Games Of The Week : Week One.

MATCHUPMATCHUPTIMETVLOCATION
Howard@ Rutgers6:00 PMBIG10SHI Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Western Carolina@ 24: NC State7:00 PMACC NETWORKCarter-Finley Stadium, Raleigh, NC
Lindenwood@ 22: Kansas8:00 PMESPN+Children's Mercy Park, Kansas City, KS
North Carolina@ Minnesota8:00 PMFOXHuntington Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
North Dakota State@ Colorado8:00 PMESPNFolsom Field, Boulder, CO
Coastal Carolina@ Jacksonville State8:00 PMCBSSNAmFirst Stadium, Jacksonville, AL
Eastern Illinois@ Illinois9:00 PMBIG10Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL), Champaign, IL
Sacramento State@ San José State10:00 PMtruTVCEFCU Stadium, San Jose, CA

Like Quote

I only got one look at the replay, but I thought it was targeting by the rules they use... but they are so arbitrary and inconsistent on the calls, it's usually like flipping a coin.
Guess that's my complaint too much subjectivity in it. Players sliding when a guy has committed to hitting him in the gut, any head/neck contact, you're just making tackling hard to do. It's a violent game, play that way or put on some flags.

Buddy, LSU fans are gonna be hot about a targeting penalty again if that costs them this game... can't really blame them, but STILL FUNNY!
A few months ago we were talking about this game and I made a joke about a personal foul costing LSU a game, again. While it was only a light-hearted comment it was also grounded in truth. How many times have we seen a stupid penalty cost LSU a ball game?

Yeah, I watched a bit of it(don't usually watch shows like this). And it was just drunken screaming and rambling.
"A bit" would be all of about two minutes in my world.

I said on day one I didn't see him as a fit down there. Now, I'm looking at the ND win this past weekend and thinking, "Kelly would have lost that game."

I really can't put into words the vibe I get from Kelly. The best I can come up with is talking to someone who took a hell of a lot of acid in their early years and they just 'blank out' occasionally. It's not a "what are you thinking," it's "are you thinking?"

Thank God for the playoff system!!… now I don’t have to hold my nose and root for any SEC team!!..Now it’s just Alabama I have to root for.. No more of this SEC! SEC! SEC! Shit..

A few months ago we were talking about this game and I made a joke about a personal foul costing LSU a game, again. While it was only a light-hearted comment it was also grounded in truth. How many times have we seen a stupid penalty cost LSU a ball game?

He should have known when he took the LSU job.. he was coaching some of the dirtiest players and dirtiest fan base in the game of football… this isn’t Notre Dame anymore..

Unfortunately, when you buy these players.. you buy their attitudes and their mental problems.. and you just about can’t do nothing with them.. if you want to win that is… they will just get their hat and go somewhere else that will put up with them..

Back
Top Bottom