| NEWS NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage - ESPN

To at least get the name right...don't think that's too much to ask from a news network, right? šŸ™ƒ
EbSzi9AX0AA5Yk3

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As well as injections to change the colour of her skin she has also undergone surgery to increase the size of her breasts and boasted they now weigh as much as a crate of beer.

Gotta admit, that is pretty much a noose. Someone took way too long tying that knot like that with no real reason other than they liked how it looked. Having been a bored person sitting around rope before, I completely understand why you might do it absentmindedly.

I still see zero issue with it. Needing a strong rope and knot to pull down a heavy garage door a million times. I get it. It's racing, you have to rig things at time. Now if you saw this at Mercedes Benz or a basketball arena, you may have a leg to stand on. My uncle owns a couple garages at Atlanta Motor Speedway, so these aren't posh spaces, yet owned and rented by average Joes.

I still see zero issue with it. Needing a strong rope and knot to pull down a heavy garage door a million times. I get it. It's racing, you have to rig things at time. Now if you saw this at Mercedes Benz or a basketball arena, you may have a leg to stand on. My uncle owns a couple garages at Atlanta Motor Speedway, so these aren't posh spaces, yet owned and rented by average Joes.

A noose, by design will cinch down. It's the wrong knot for this application.

Understandable, but to assume it was done in hate is shortsided. I'm more focused on it giving a person a handle to pull with. A rope that thick probably isn't cinching easily.

No doubt, but we're all guilty of jumping to conclusions. The current environment isn't helping. Everyone should stop and think before they react or respond, myself included. NASCAR didn't handle this correctly in my opinion...but they got what they wanted.

It's a rope, a handle isn't needed and a noose isn't a handle ;). Tie some simple knot every foot or so, or put a bimini twist knot or a farmers loop there if you want a handle.

Perhaps whoever tied it isn't well versed in knots...

(Navy guy here)

Said loop had been there months before Wallace was assigned that garage. No one could have known he would get that garage. Just a way to shorten a rope that was not intentional to be a slur at anyone. How would they know? Other doors have a loop in them also, but not a noose. Said the camera footage was the proof. I used to tie a noose when we played cowboys and indians as a kid. Didn't know it was a racial slur. It ain't a good pull handle because it would slip. A bowline would do the trick

(ex Navy guy here)

No doubt, but we're all guilty of jumping to conclusions. The current environment isn't helping. Everyone should stop and think before they react or respond, myself included. NASCAR didn't handle this correctly in my opinion...but they got what they wanted.

It's a rope, a handle isn't needed and a noose isn't a handle ;). Tie some simple knot every foot or so, or put a bimini twist knot or a farmers loop there if you want a handle.

Perhaps whoever tied it isn't well versed in knots...

(Navy guy here)

That's pretty much a must in the Navy isn't it? How many knots MUST you know?

It was. I was Starboard Watch LPO in boot. I was always busy on extra crap and was shaking in my boondockers that I wouldnā€™t get called out to demonstrate how to tie the knot of the week. The luck ā€˜o the Irish ainā€™t always bad.

Back
Top Bottom