| NEWS NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage - ESPN

Wouldn't surprise me one but right now if this was created.

NASCARs numbers have taken a hit over the years.

Someone brought up Pat Tilllman recently, another example of the War Machine creating a BS story. The military has done this for a long time.

Remember Empire actor Jussie Smollett?

I’m not a NASCAR fan, never have been, never will be. We used to run a concession stand there at Dega when I was coaching. Worked our asses off, but good money. My thoughts when I first heard were 1) access in that area would be even more restricted than normal because of this COVID mess, so you likely rule out the common redneck fan, 2) it’s from a racist connected to the Dega track or some racist crew member or driver, 3) it is someone inside NASCAR that wants to keep the racism talk stirring, and 4) one of Wallace’s own crew members is fanning the media fire.

The last thing we heard about this dude before the BLM thing was him being dropped by a sponsor for rage quitting an iracing race during quarantine, so it really wouldn’t surprise me if it came up that him or somebody on his team set it up.

But, surely he/they wouldn’t do that?

Uhhh. :confused:

EbKf9VfWsAILbrJ

Joint Statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. Regarding the Noose Found in NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace’s Garage at Talladega Superspeedway
“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019.

Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

Back
Top Bottom