| FTBL More Reliable Source...

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date

Who is a more reliable source in regrad to if Saban is coming to Bama?

• Nick Saban

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saban not reliable

Saban said he was not gonna leave Michigan State,he left went to LSU,he says hes not intrested in the Dolphins job,what happens he takes the job. So why do people trust what he says now I am not gonna be Alabama coach. My money is on Saban being the next head coach at Bama!

Let's say Jim Rome was in the early stages of putting together a deal with another network to move his show to, and was developing a new format that would sink the company he presently works for. If one loose lipped employee told someone about it, and Rome was asked if it was true or not, do you think he would admit he was trying to put a new show together that would sink his present employer?

Saben stands to lose millions if he does or says anything prior to season's end. Sington has NOTHING to lose.

Re: Saban not reliable

BD91 said:
Saban said he was not gonna leave Michigan State,he left went to LSU,he says hes not intrested in the Dolphins job,what happens he takes the job. So why do people trust what he says now I am not gonna be Alabama coach. My money is on Saban being the next head coach at Bama!

Great point! So he leaves a job paying him tons of money, has complete control over personel, and will have the Dolphins in the playoff race next year for a job that will have him in the race for 3rd in the SEC West.....maybe.

bamafan4ever said:
MDBtrumpet04 said:
Who wants a coach that wants to be here for only 4-5 years. I truely think Paul Johnson would be a diamond in the rough.

I would take a few certain coaches for 4 or 5 years. No question about it.
Agreed 100%. With Saban whipping this progam into shape in 4 to 5 years and leaves on his own terms, coaches will bepounding down the door to come here. So I say yes, I would take him even if I knew he was leaving 4 or 5 years. The only thing I am leary about is LSU. In two years they will not be near the program they are now. Les will run it in the ground and they will make a push for Saban again I believe.

I am just saying its awful quiet in T-Town right now that tells me that they have struck a tentaive deal with someone,and Saban said he wasnt gonna leave Michigan State he wasnt gonna leave LSU and now he is saying he isnt gonna leave the Dolphins.Why do people trust what he is saying.Terry Bowden even thinks he will be the next Head coach at Bama.My money still on Saban being Bamas next head coach.

BD91 said:
I am just saying its awful quiet in T-Town right now that tells me that they have struck a tentaive deal with someone,and Saban said he wasnt gonna leave Michigan State he wasnt gonna leave LSU and now he is saying he isnt gonna leave the Dolphins.Why do people trust what he is saying.Terry Bowden even thinks he will be the next Head coach at Bama.My money still on Saban being Bamas next head coach.
And you my friend are entitled to your opinion. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom