| BSB/SB MLB Opening Day...

I am a Braves/Cardinals fan, primarily Braves. Was at many games when there were 5,000 in September at Fulton Co. Stadium in the 70's. Mostly ALABAMA and North Carolina licenses plates in the parking lot.

Lived in STL for 3.5 years and you can't help but love their love for baseball there. Just so contagious.

Always had a healthy respect for the Cards... and you know I love some Goldschmidt. Also have always liked Arenado... so I like to see them win these days.

Lots of Cardinal fans amongst the RTB Old Guard... You, Kirk, Factor, Reger, etc... We should have made a field trip to St. Louis years ago!

Love Murphy. I remember that game Horner hit 4 HR's... being a kid, I had never seen it done and thought it was so cool.
Same! They had a photo of him in a baseball card the next year holding 2 baseballs in each hand. We thought that was the best feat ever. I went to many a game at Fulton County stadium where 35k fans were disguised as entity seats. Those were the days! Recently threw away my baseballs signed by Murph, was purging stuff and it was time

Same! They had a photo of him in a baseball card the next year holding 2 baseballs in each hand. We thought that was the best feat ever. I went to many a game at Fulton County stadium where 35k fans were disguised as entity seats. Those were the days! Recently threw away my baseballs signed by Murph, was purging stuff and it was time

This is a top 5 sports poster of all-time. I honestly wouldn’t mind having one signed to frame and put on the wall. Some things I haven’t grown out of…
6B19D6E4-270C-47FA-BB42-CFFBBAA6F75D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom