| FTBL Mississippi State is a 6CT kick on ESPN next Saturday

Going be a lot of those ding bat! What even happen to that Miss. St fan that had those video? Sorry can't think of his name. But I know he is from Alabama?

Stingray? LOL, he was funny when he used to call Finebaum
@rick4bama I don't know the details other than he had some "mental issues" that were said to have started with a lot of people harrassing him on social media platforms. He backed off for awhile and then showed up again a couple of years ago. He'd lost A LOT of weight and said he was doing well and chasing dreams, so to speak.

I don't know if he's active anywhere. Chalk it up to "the price of fame."

@rick4bama I don't know the details other than he had some "mental issues" that were said to have started with a lot of people harrassing him on social media platforms. He backed off for awhile and then showed up again a couple of years ago. He'd lost A LOT of weight and said he was doing well and chasing dreams, so to speak.

I don't know if he's active anywhere. Chalk it up to "the price of fame."

I think I saw the follow up stuff years later. He was much thinner and looked good. He was pursuing new things. It's too bad people harassed him - I always took it as part of the Finebaum schtick. Mississippi St is never going to be a powerhouse so him being a superfan in that timeframe was fun and he got other people riled up without being mean himself.

Back
Top Bottom