| FTBL Milroe

So did Arch Manning. Should we expect him to transfer?

Some of us knew Arch had challenges ahead of him after everything we saw from him on TV. I never thought he was a five star or even would come close to starting at Texas this year. I did not know he was third string though. He has to get acclimated to better players on both sides of the ball compared to his low A Louisiana ball.

There is no maybe here.

10 million? Come on. Let's get back to reality. Milroe has been recruited for the last three years he's been in Tuscaloosa and he hasn't left. Who knows what's going to happen.
Why would somebody “like Florida” offer a high school quarterback $17 million… That’s the new reality of football now..He bounced around like a rubber ball as the offers come rolling in… Now he is at UGA (how much did they pay?)…This NIL thing will grow legs and start eating teams..

Maybe.. but what if someone offered him 10 million to leave?…He is already been through our S&C…so all he needs is a QB guru to get to him… they are offering high school kids as much is 17 million…soon it will infest the established players on a team… unless Congress or the NCAA nuts up..

Who got offered $17M?

Maybe.. but what if someone offered him 10 million to leave?…He is already been through our S&C…so all he needs is a QB guru to get to him… they are offering high school kids as much is 17 million…soon it will infest the established players on a team… unless Congress or the NCAA nuts up..
His daddy is the qb guru.... You definitely missed all of the hints Terry has been dropping in recent weeks regarding Simpson and his mindset, his training with dad and etc.

Some of us knew Arch had challenges ahead of him after everything we saw from him on TV. I never thought he was a five star or even would come close to starting at Texas this year. I did not know he was third string though. He has to get acclimated to better players on both sides of the ball compared to his low A Louisiana ball.
Yeah, and he will be no.1 as QB next year.. he needs time to grow.

His daddy is the qb guru.... You definitely missed all of the hints Terry has been dropping in recent weeks regarding Simpson and his mindset, his training with dad and etc.
I wasn’t trying to insult the character of Simpson himself… it was an example… maybe he will stay, which is good… but he if he did leave I would understand it’s the business..

Back
Top Bottom