| FTBL Milroe

I believe he’ll have every opportunity to prove he is or is not the starter just like Blake had. But I believe that Milroe has a better shot cause this offense is more catered to his skill set. Blake had to prove he could stay in the pocket and distribute the ball. Milroe may only be asked to make 1 or 2 reads at most .

I’m excited to see if the off-season has done him any favors with his extra work. I’m pulling for him. If it does prove to much for him , that will be that. But he shouldn’t sulk he should look at Jalen and grind till his time comes. You only need a short time to prove yourself..

I'll bet ya people complain about him holding the ball too long just like they did Greg. And he does.

I wonder just how many times a game they will have him stationary back there compared to moving if that’s the case. I’m wonder if the pistol will be our base or the zone read. Does anyone in the know , know?

I am hoping he's the guy. BUT, what he is lacking does not come naturally. Seeing the field, anticipation, reading progressions, etc. If the position was based simply on athletic ability, he's a stud!

If he is using his legs as an aggressive & efficient weapon, he's going to cause real problems. Eventually his reads will have to evolve and catch up, but early on, I expect this dude to run a muck on defenses.

Buchner was 1-2 last year as a starter for ND. Sophomore year. 3 TD’s to 5 INT’s. Didn’t win starting job for the season. Moves with his OC to Tuscaloosa. I’ll buy in once he’s proven something, but I’m not ready yet to put money on his success and potential to lead us to the promise land.

Back
Top Bottom