| FTBL Milroe/Simpson

Do you think Simpson is on next fall's roster?
I don't know what to think, Tim. We've seen mass exodus with that position when Hurts took over and we've also seen guys stick with the program when we wondered if they would leave.

When I was in undergrad years I worked with McNair for a couple of years. We talk every year around Thanksgiving. He believes Ty is hitting the portal.

Personally, I'd think Holstein is the first QB to hit the portal.

I don't know what to think, Tim. We've seen mass exodus with that position when Hurts took over and we've also seen guys stick with the program when we wondered if they would leave.

When I was in undergrad years I worked with McNair for a couple of years. We talk every year around Thanksgiving. He believes Ty is hitting the portal.

Personally, I'd think Holstein is the first QB to hit the portal.
I think Holstein jumps first as well. Simpson and Lonegran, who knows with Sayin arriving in a few weeks!

I think Holstein jumps first as well. Simpson and Lonegran, who knows with Sayin arriving in a few weeks!
Sayin is going to be available for bowl practices from what I understand. It's hard to know how these kids are wired nowadays. With Simpson, we already know how his dad is wired.

Back
Top Bottom