| MBB/WBB Men's Basketball All Time Starting 5?

Going with a mostly 90s squad here. Was just a great era, and this front court went on to win so many NBA rings, it's ridiculous.

Collin Sexton
Latrell Sprewell
Robert Horry
Jason Caffey
Antonio McDeyss

6th man: Herb Jones

Last edited:
May have missed it but not seeing Mo Williams or Kira Lewis on anyones list either. Never seen a kid a quick/fast as Kira Lewis was at least in an Alabama uniform.

May have missed it but not seeing Mo Williams or Kira Lewis on anyones list either. Never seen a kid a quick/fast as Kira Lewis was at least in an Alabama uniform.

It's like trying to pick the all-time starting 11 on either offense or defense or the best Bama softball team. Do you pick Fouts or Van Brakle to pitch? Or the J-train? Or my favorite Van Halen song.

@alabama mike

its-too-much-seinfeld-kramer.gif

Last edited:
It's like trying to pick the all-time starting 11 on either offense or defense or the best Bama softball team. Do you pick Fouts or Van Brakle to pitch? Or the J-train? Or my favorite Van Halen song.

@alabama mike

its-too-much-seinfeld-kramer.gif

Ha ha, Kramer. My wife and I were watching the other night when it was The Contest and Jerry wanted to tell the lady that undressed where they can see her and Kramer says "come on Jerry, let me have this. Lord knows I don't ask you for much". We just died laughing.

Ha ha, Kramer. My wife and I were watching the other night when it was The Contest and Jerry wanted to tell the lady that undressed where they can see her and Kramer says "come on Jerry, let me have this. Lord knows I don't ask you for much". We just died laughing.

In a 1,000% different scenario, I used that line on my boss the day when I made a request for next school year. "You know I don't ask for much..." She's not a Seinfeld fan, but she did crack a smile.

Back
Top Bottom