| FTBL McCarron and barron

I believe both do know where they are going. Barron I think puuls the trigger with in 2 weeks. McCarron I think he has decided to slow down a bit. Though he knows where his heart is, the recruiting experience can be a plus for a young man. Just think, you get to go to alot of games in which have major implications on the national championship. I would wait also. I think alot of these players have already let it be known where they intend to go. All of McCarron's friends are going to U of A. That would be ALABAMA. So sit back folks and enjoy the ride.

McCarron is supposed to be visiting this weekend for the V-Tech game. It should be a great game, and I am sure he will enjoy it, but I would be shocked if he did not end up with ya'll.

GoodScotch said:
McCarron is supposed to be visiting this weekend for the V-Tech game. It should be a great game, and I am sure he will enjoy it, but I would be shocked if he did not end up with ya'll.

Well, supposedly he is all in love with Auburn now. :roll:

Say it's not so.... :?

BamaDelta said:
GoodScotch said:

You worry too much. :lol:

Porterhouse said:
BamaDelta said:
GoodScotch said:

Aww cut her some slack. I think the whole Tebow thing really messed Delta up. Now she has no faith in men. :lol:

tidenumber1 said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaDelta said:
GoodScotch said:

Aww cut her some slack. I think the whole Tebow thing really messed Delta up. Now she has no faith in men. :lol:

Tebow. :cry: :wink: :D One day it will all be a distant memory. :lol:

Porterhouse said:
BamaDelta said:
GoodScotch said:

Who me worry?! :D No, it's called nausea from all those AU comments. :shock:

BamaDelta said:
Porterhouse said:
BamaDelta said:
GoodScotch said:

Who me worry?! :D No, it's called nausea from all those AU comments. :shock:

I got nervous last night when I saw this topic got moved back to the top. My first thought was, “Good gracious, what’s going on with McCarron and Barron?” :? Then I see it’s just to report that McCarron has accepted an offer to come watch the biggest college football game of the week and I’m like, woop-tee-doo, if Miles offered me the chance to go see that game, I’d probably head down to Baton Rogue too. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom