| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Luke Perry, star of ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ and Riverdale, has died at 52 following a massive stroke last week

Technically I guess he would be the second. Lead singer of The Prodigy killed himself over the weekend, although he wouldn't be very famous to most of this site. I barely remembered who they were.
Ah, I remember seeing that. I don't doubt you're right. Most on this site probably weren't fans of electronic dance music. It really wasn't my thing either.

BTW, do you happen to remember their song "Run With The Wolves?" When I saw his death mentioned it reminded me of that song and Dave Grohl playing the drums with them.

Vaguely remembered it after you mentioned it and I went to listen. Grohl gets around. He's been a Nameless Ghoul for Ghost before and played with John Paul Jones in Them Crooked Vultures. Seems like a really stand up guy. Anyone of his stature who helps out another lesser known band when their drummer has a burst appendix by taking over for him at drums (Cage the Elephant) is pretty decent.

Well here the third!

Actor Jan-Michael Vincent, who starred in the 1980s show “Airwolf,” has died, TMZ first reported. He was 74. I think his first was Danger Island it was showed on The Banana Split Show!

Back
Top Bottom