| FTBL LSU QB Perrilloux Suspended...again

i bet he won't miss a game over whatever this latest infraction is, unless he leaves the team completely by his own choosing. CLM knows he lost a TON of talent and 08 won't be pretty. he will find a way to keep RP on the team.

FWIW, I really don't think this is a big deal and won't be a big deal in the future. This is how I understand the situation.

He missed a few classes, workouts and meetings. All of this just after his father died a few weeks ago. Are the two related? Possibly. If anything, this could be a situation where a message is being sent to the entire team.

We'll see how it all develops...but the guy who said this is pretty spot on when it comes to things revolving around LSU.

Is this a Phat Phil indefinite suspension or a REAL indefinite suspension? We all know with Phat Phil, it means suspended until kickoff of the next game. The only reason he suspended his kicker for a set number of games is because he really had no choice. A slap on the wrist was not going to cut it with all the off season issues dicipline issues he is having this year.

We Alabama fans don't have a lot of room to talk about other teams having off the field issues. There's been 7 arrests and the text book 5 in the past year.

Bama Bo said:
We Alabama fans don't have a lot of room to talk about other teams having off the field issues. There's been 7 arrests and the text book 5 in the past year.

This is true, but at least we can say we are in better better shape than Phat Phil's company :lol:

ghice said:
Bama Bo said:

This is true, but at least we can say we are in better better shape than Phat Phil's company :lol:

Oh we'd have to go on like this for a full decade or so to catch up with Fulmer. I think he takes the cake for this one.

Back
Top Bottom