| FTBL LSU QB Perrilloux Suspended...again

capooth

Verified Member
Has anyone heard anything about this.....

Ryan Perrilloux quits LSU?

Word on the street isRyan Perrilloux has cleaned out his locker at LSU.

Tigerdroppings is deleting any reference to the rumor until confirmed.

I read this on another message board and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this? Sorry if this has already been posted or belongs somewhere else. Also this was posted as well.

Reliable sources confirm that one certain SEC football program has been turned into the SEC office for illegal recruiting of a certain High Profile football recruit and all supporting documentation has been submitted to the SEC office. The information has been submitted to the compliance office at that school by the SEC office.

That certain school has been given an opportunity to take proper actions. Certain members of that School's Board of Trustees have already met in a non formal meeting to address the issue.

It looks like the coach of this school may be shown the door, without his buyout, under the NCAA investigation clause of his contract.

I have left out the name of the school, coach and Board of Trustees to protect the innocent.

I would say the odds are favorable that the coach has coached his last game at that school.

For the record, The University of Alabama is tangently involved, but it is not the only school that provided information to the SEC office. UGA, CUM, Sly and Phat Phil have also provided information. The SEC is giving that school a reasonable period of time to respond.

TerryP said:
The second quotation box is from a poster on Bamamag.

I'm assuming the school in question will be in my private message box shortly, or is it the school we discussed this morning? That would be FREAKING awesome!

The RP stories started Saturday...but it's been slow breaking, if true. ESPN just sent out a text announcing it so I guess it's false. :roll:

With the situation with Elder, I'd say watch the walls, they're glass.

TerryP said:
Bo7 said:
TerryP said:

I'm assuming the school in question will be in my private message box shortly, or is it the school we discussed this morning? That would be FREAKING awesome!

The one we discussed this morning. Two different people, btw...

If this proves to be true I'm going to be so happy! Would they jump on the chance to dump the head guy without paying the buyout?

Bo7 said:
TerryP said:
Bo7 said:
TerryP said:

The one we discussed this morning. Two different people, btw...

If this proves to be true I'm going to be so happy! Would they jump on the chance to dump the head guy without paying the buyout?

Read this post by Scott Moore.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=14#s=14&f=1016&t=2051191

It revolves around the integrity issue we discussed this morning...

Back
Top Bottom