| FTBL Look in the pocket on the car door!

It’s kinda hard to find these days. It used to be in every store. I crave a good chew every now and then. My dad chewed redman my entire childhood. I would beg for a chew all the time, (5-8yrsold) he’d give me one every now and then. I’d get sick and as soon as I felt better I’d be begging for another.

It’s kinda hard to find these days. It used to be in every store. I crave a good chew every now and then. My dad chewed redman my entire childhood. I would beg for a chew all the time, (5-8yrsold) he’d give me one every now and then. I’d get sick and as soon as I felt better I’d be begging for another.
I chewed regular Red Man, Golden Blend, and Select for years. Select was my favorite. Gave it up when our first son was born 26 years ago. Had a really rough day back in August 2007 and bought a pack, but haven't had any since. Still crave it from time to time, though.

I can remember getting those in the mail for free. When those can of snuffs was coming out. We got Copenhagen, Longhorn, Skoal, we got four just can't remember what it was. At the time my Dad couldn't give it away.

Back
Top Bottom