| FTBL Leaked Video of Saban Zoom recruiting

I've been working in education for 27+ years, you NEVER fully trust a kid.

After nearly 24 years, I'll echo you.

giphy.gif

Found this from an Auburn board. They're still talking about this video.

“I was mainly thinking there was no appealing to his emotion. strictly business. just championships and getting to the pros. No Denny chimes. No Bryant Denny on Fall afternoon. No bamma creed. or (elephant walk or whatever they call it). no fight song. no talk of the bamma "family" Basically he left out all the stuff they don't really care about”

Found this from an Auburn board. They're still talking about this video.

“I was mainly thinking there was no appealing to his emotion. strictly business. just championships and getting to the pros. No Denny chimes. No Bryant Denny on Fall afternoon. No bamma creed. or (elephant walk or whatever they call it). no fight song. no talk of the bamma "family" Basically he left out all the stuff they don't really care about”

I guess Auburn is used to the old used dirty car salesman chatter instead of boardroom talk that just gets to the point where everyone gets something out of the deal and how everyone can prosper. They learn the fight song Freshman Summer as Saban makes them sing it in front of the band after practice. They learn about Denny Chimes on official visits, visit Bryant-Denny during games. Why waste time on the stuff they will learn during The Process? Keep pushing them old clunkers Auburn faithful.

I guess Auburn is used to the old used dirty car salesman chatter instead of boardroom talk that just gets to the point where everyone gets something out of the deal and how everyone can prosper. They learn the fight song Freshman Summer as Saban makes them sing it in front of the band after practice. They learn about Denny Chimes on official visits, visit Bryant-Denny during games. Why waste time on the stuff they will learn during The Process? Keep pushing them old clunkers Auburn faithful.
Well it is because they prefer surface over substance. Substance actually requires something from you other than the feel goods....

Basically he left out all the stuff they don't really care about
@Elderfalsedemigod they say the same thing about surface but they do not realize it. We do not care about that silly crap because it is NOT the most important thing. There are things like hard work, dedication and pride and the tradition of excellence that matters. You have to actually do it not just talk about it.

Last edited:
Maybe this should be in a different thread but I understand their new coach is concerned about the school up north. As someone said I guess he is worried about Jacksonville State, Alabama A&M or UTC maybe?

Maybe this should be in a different thread but I understand their new coach is concerned about the school up north.
I know it's appealing to his base but it doesn't make it any less stupid. When fRan did that here, stupid. Hell, going back to when Woody Hayes did it, stupid. The latest? Mullen. Do I even need to say...

Back
Top Bottom