| FTBL Karle: AJ McCarron May not be done in the NFL after all...

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Don't look now, but AJ is back- and he may be the target of several NFL teams due to his great play in the XFL.

In his game this past weekend, AJ passed for 425 yards and 6 TD's, giving him 19 TD passes this season, an XFL single season record.

Just when the critics thought AJ was done in the NFL, he might not be done yet.

AJ McCarron might soon be finding himself back in the NFL.

Probably wind up with the Bengals or Chargers if he does. Both need a good backup as they have almost nothing now. Bengals would be my bet since he started there, seems to still like them even after leaving on a grievance, and they have only a practice squad guy behind Burrow.

Needs to go where they give him legit chance to start

Would be great to see 5 bama starters....in nfl
Tua. Hurts. Jones. Young. & AJ.
He's older than all but seven or eight starting QB's last year, including Brady and Carr. Just wear a cap, hold a clipboard and make at least the league minimum $750M, probably more. Be ready, but another year or two of that money is icing on the cake for him.

He's older than all but seven or eight starting QB's last year, including Brady and Carr. Just wear a cap, hold a clipboard and make at least the league minimum $750M, probably more. Be ready, but another year or two of that money is icing on the cake for him.
If money is goal.......or needs money....ok
But....
PLAYING and being a starter in xfl or usfl was his stated goal....thats why he is playing...
So .....wouldn't that be an objective realistically for a nfl stint....

There are some teams that appear to need QBs...lol

If money is goal.......or needs money....ok
But....
PLAYING and being a starter in xfl or usfl was his stated goal....thats why he is playing...
So .....wouldn't that be an objective realistically for a nfl stint....

There are some teams that appear to need QBs...lol

You gotta think he still has the urge to show people he can be an NFL quarterback. The Bengals and Dalton killed his youth and productive years in the league in my mind. I know the feeling where you still wanna prove yourself.

Webbburger.jpg

It happened rather quietly, but the news spoke loudly about a quarterback who is not done yet.

Days ago, former Bama quarterback AJ McCarron was been named the MVP of the 2023 XFL season after a sensational campaign with the St. Louis Battlehawks.

The Mobile resident completed 69 percent of his passes and threw for 2,150 yards and 24 TD's.

Many national media people had written AJ off after he dealt with numerous injuries while jumping around the NFL.

What they failed to recognize are AJ's unmatched drive and work ethic, and his deep belief in himself.

I can't predict if we will see AJ in the NFL this fall, but I do believe that most people would agree:

AJ McCarron is not done yet.

*Please offef your best to AJ, his wife Katherine and their 3 sons.
📸 St. Louis Battlehawks via Katherine Webb IG
Alabama Football University of Alabama Athletics The University of Alabama #AJMcacarron

Karle Facebook post link

Awesome for AJ. I hope it turns into something worthwhile and lucrative.

That said, Rick Karle is a douche. I don't like him. And, yes, I've met him...unfortunately.

His pay in the XFL was less, but how many offers was he getting from the NFL for last season? He hasn't played since the 2021 preseason. If he turned down an NFL contract to play in the XFL he took a pay cut. If not, then he didn't.
AJ said he had plenty of offers to be a back up. I think his performance in XFL will helped him a lot. I can see him signing iwth NFL team before June.

Back
Top Bottom