| FTBL Just be glad Bama won

bamatommy

I watched the game, and I was gravely concerned in the fourth quarter. But at least Bama did pull it out. It wasn't pretty, but Gary Danielson is right. You're not going to look sharp every game; you just have to gut out a win somehow.

Bama was extremely lucky that Coffee's second fumble didn't go out of the back of the end zone, and that no Kentucky player recovered the fumble.

Just remember last week when Southern Cal got beaten by lowly Oregon State, and Florida lost at home to Ole Miss. Bama had a real scare, but at least they won.

I think one thing many of us are concerned with is a disturbing trend of lack of intensity after big games. Unfortunately add lack of discipline and lack of offensive execution now. :?

BamaDelta said:
I think one thing many of us are concerned with is a disturbing trend of lack of intensity after big games. Unfortunately add lack of discipline and lack of offensive execution now. :?
Amen sister.

BamaDelta said:

Yes this problem needs to be addressed ASAP. I hope CNS rips them he should. I believe if we didn't have a defense we would be 4-2

Back
Top Bottom