| FTBL June Jones...

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I would imagine in a year or two he will be making some noise. Leftovers in Texas will still be better than the talent he was able to get in Hawaii. I look for him to be like Texas Tech, but I think that SMU will be able to win conference USA. No way Vince Gills brother ever gets a Big XII title, but they are able to be very competitive and are fun to watch.

BamaPride said:
Is SMU's QB related to former USC ('cocks) QB Mitchell? They look a lot alike to me.

I don't believe so. The thought crossed my mind as well last night but when I heard SMU's QB was from TX I dismissed the thought. Blake was from GA...2003 class, if I recall correctly.

TerryP said:
BamaPride said:
Is SMU's QB related to former USC ('cocks) QB Mitchell? They look a lot alike to me.

I don't believe so. The thought crossed my mind as well last night but when I heard SMU's QB was from TX I dismissed the thought. Blake was from GA...2003 class, if I recall correctly.

Lagrange is I am not mistaken. Played for the Grangers.

Why did SMU lose. Jones runs the spread. I thought that offense was unstoppable. How in the world does the spread get beat. Barn fans think that is the case. I can uderstand give all the national championships that Frankil won with Troy. :roll:

TerryP said:
Fun game to watch despite the score.

Got a kick out of Jones trading in the Hawai'i style shirts for what resembles a bowling shirt.

I saw that...what in the hell is up with that? The Hawaiian shirts they wore were huge, but does he honestly have to wear them in the same style. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom