| FTBL Josh Pate: Loudest football stadiums.

I've not been to Neyland in the last 5 years but when I was there it was fairly Crimson and quiet for most of the game.. Not sure if this is just off specific games or what. I'd say LSU, UT, AU, and A&M are only on there because of playing Bama.

I feel the physical structure (design) plays key as to how loud stadiums are. BDS starting out as a bowl, (similar to Michigan) makes it more difficult to get the sound forward/down. BDS can get loud, but stadium just isn't designed to make it deafening.

I remember years ago Herbstreit was in Oregon calling a game and mentioned how impressed he was with the crowd noise at 52k. It is a bowl style as well, but I guess the design is such as to face you more forward. IDK.

I want to go there. But I don't.

Every interaction I've had with A&M fans has been good. They seem like real nice folk.

I like things that are weird. I find them entertaining. But here, in this case? I'm not a fan of going to a ball game and seeing a guy beat off on a drum
I hear ya there, got an Uncle who is an Aggie with tickets but I've never really felt the need to find myself there on a Saturday...it's kinda cult like and that's a bit much for me.

I want to go there. But I don't.

Every interaction I've had with A&M fans has been good. They seem like real nice folk.

I like things that are weird. I find them entertaining. But here, in this case? I'm not a fan of going to a ball game and seeing a guy beat off on a drum
There in 13. Fans very nice, less than 20 YO talking about oil wells from pawpaw. Most crowded stadium I’ve ever been to. Concession/concourse so crowded you couldn’t move. Miserably hot that time of year, believe it was a September CBS game.

Really gotten to be why i dont go to many away venues any more.... crowded...high seats...obnoxious fans.... expensive...shit parking... ( can you hear me Tennessee)

Other places..like KY ....totally different..
Msu would be...if it wasnt for cowbells
Vandy is cool....

Back
Top Bottom