| FTBL Two Crimson Tide Products Not Expected to be Franchise Tagged!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Two Crimson Tide Products Not Expected to be Franchise Tagged

NFL running backs have faced a lot of criticism over the past couple of years and as franchise tags have started to be placed, several big-name members of the position have reportedly been told that they may not be with their respective organizations next season.

ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter reported on Monday that former Crimson Tide standouts Derrick Henry and Josh Jacobs are a part of that list.

I didn't paste the whole story.

I have been wanting DH to go to a better team. I was hoping they would trade him before last season. I would love to see him go to the Eagles, or the Bills, or the Bengals. He's one of the greatest RBs in NFL history and he deserves a shot at the super bowl.

I have been wanting DH to go to a better team. I was hoping they would trade him before last season. I would love to see him go to the Eagles, or the Bills, or the Bengals. He's one of the greatest RBs in NFL history and he deserves a shot at the super bowl.
He's not a good fit at Eagles... because of how they run the offense, but I believe He don't get much yard per carries, but when he break loose, he's hell.

Both the 49'ers & the Cheifs had good running backs. The NFL offensive player of the year was McCaffrey. Both Henry & Jacobs are comparable to him so I don't see why teams are picking them up right away.

I guess the RB position has become as much a bargaining chip as they are a product on the field.

Back
Top Bottom