| FTBL Jonathan Lowe

bear facts said:
HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:
HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:
I noticed that Jonathan Lowe is from Central High of Phenix City, also Woodrow Lowe's alma mater.

I do know that Woodrow has two sons, Woodrow Jr. and Benjamin. Is Jonathan related to Woodrow?

That Woodrow Lowe was one heck of a player and always gave 100% for the Tide.

RTR!

Woodrow is Jonathan's uncle. Jonathan's father (and Woodrow's brother) Eddie was a linebacker at Alabama (1980 - 82.)

Thanks Serena. I had forgotten about Eddie.

No problem Factor. You know you’re my favorite 102 year old guy! :wink:

Even one losing his memory? :wink:

Especially one losing his memory!

HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:
HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:
HeflinLady said:
bear facts said:
I noticed that Jonathan Lowe is from Central High of Phenix City, also Woodrow Lowe's alma mater.

I do know that Woodrow has two sons, Woodrow Jr. and Benjamin. Is Jonathan related to Woodrow?

That Woodrow Lowe was one heck of a player and always gave 100% for the Tide.

RTR!

Woodrow is Jonathan's uncle. Jonathan's father (and Woodrow's brother) Eddie was a linebacker at Alabama (1980 - 82.)

Thanks Serena. I had forgotten about Eddie.

No problem Factor. You know you’re my favorite 102 year old guy! :wink:

Even one losing his memory? :wink:

Especially one losing his memory!

:lol:

I think I better hand the ball back off to Johnathan before I remember what I was gonna say. :wink:

you guys might get your flame throwers out, but i will go out on a limb and say give Lowe the first half of the UL-Monroe game to show what he's got. look, neither Grant nor Lowe is a big back. they are almost the same size. the difference? it looks like Grant is just going through the motions, and Lowe looks like he wants it. judging from what some of our own players have said about him, and watching him against LSU and MSU, i don't see what we have to lose at the RB position. now, granted, i don't know how he practices and i don't know how much of the playbook that he knows. but so far i am quite impressed with his effort.

This is just a theory. Perhaps the reason that Grant has slowed down is because he's worn down. Because he's undersized, it could be that he just doesn't have the physicality to keep up the pace he established early in the season.

Similarly, perhaps Lowe (who is also undersized) has been used sparingly so he wont experience a similar breakdown in performance.

I think the loss of Glen Coffee is more devistating than any of us have realized. He had been a very good second half back and without him (and Upchurch) we don't have that option at our disposal.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Porterhouse said:
bear facts said:
Porterhouse said:
bear facts said:
Porterhouse said:
TideFanInTN said:
Is Lowe really a Senior?

He's a junior.

That's good to know; at rolltide.com they've got him listed as a senior.

I think they just guess at that stuff.

An official guess at that! :lol:

I hope Chris King doesn't use their roster. :D

Yeah, I noticed it too today on rolltide.com. Sorry, I should have included that in my original question. Then it wouldn't have sounded like i'm an idiot that's too lazy to look him up.

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom