| FTBL Joe Biden claims that he gave up a starting spot on the University of Delaware football team 🤣

If I remember correctly, he was the main water boy and decided to give it up for "service."
I remember reading about his football days about ten years ago. The thing that stuck out to me was the "Al Bundy" vibe—four touchdowns in four games. That was in high school, not college, and according to what I remember reading he was a pretty good high school athlete.

The article I read also said he quit playing football because his GPA had fallen below 2.0. That stuck out to me thinking academic probation. I don't remember reading anything to suggest that, it's just what stuck out.

I know he mentioned playing in a football game several years ago and they found out he wasn't even on the team...
So is dementia.
...and if I recall correctly that's sort of how Biden played it off: "I'm old, I forgot."

I know he mentioned playing in a football game several years ago and they found out he wasn't even on the team...
His wording on that was purposefully vague.

“I just double-checked my memory, you know, you get to my age, and you’re not so sure you remember. You know, your glory days look more glorious than they really were. I went back on the internet, and I just want you to know that I came here on Oct. 19, 1963, and we beat you Bobcats, 29-12.”

He would have been a freshman and unable to play on the varsity team anyway. It has been suggested that he was either a spectator or working on the sidelines to get around his wording/lying. They also say he was going to go back his junior year and play but decided to pursue his first wife instead. Which means he assumes he was going to be a starter just because he is that good.

I can remember when a false statement by a politician or celebrity would end their career. It shows the dumb-ing down of our reporters. He believes he can say anything and they will not challenge it. They may report it but they don't challenge him. It makes me truly sad to see what journalism has become.

I can remember when a false statement by a politician or celebrity would end their career. It shows the dumb-ing down of our reporters. He believes he can say anything and they will not challenge it. They may report it but they don't challenge him. It makes me truly sad to see what journalism has become.
Its the liberal element of the press....if republicans say it...it opens the flood gates

Back
Top Bottom