| FTBL Javy on Moreno...

Tider27 said:
Some Georgia fans see this as smack talk. :roll:

Like Arkansas last week, some of their fans are looking for things to consider smack talk. Take this as example...

SilverBritches82
Georgia Fan
Loganville
Member since Oct 2007
211 posts

Alabama reciever talking sh-t now.... (Posted on 9/23 at 12:10 p.m.)
Damn is there gonna be room on the bulletin board? not that we need any to get up for a game like this.

"Whenever we get in the end zone, we act like we've been there before," receiver Mike McCoy said. "It just adds to our fire, but we wouldn't do anything like that. We act like we been there. We are a respectable team."

SilverBritches82
Georgia Fan
Loganville
Member since Oct 2007
211 posts

Damn is there gonna be room on the bulletin board? not that we need any to get up for a game like this.

"Whenever we get in the end zone, we act like we've been there before," receiver Mike McCoy said. "It just adds to our fire, but we wouldn't do anything like that. We act like we been there. We are a respectable team."

Someone needs to tell this idiot that the quote has nothing what so ever to do with Georgia. ...I mean seriously... :roll:

CrimsonPirate said:
This game is huge. Why on earth would UGA need bulletin board material to get up for it? :shock:

Pirate has it nailed. Maybe they need bulletin board material to get ready for Georgia Southern, but if they need stuff like this to get ready to play us, they have the wrong kind of players.

Tider27 said:

And what do they call their coach whining on ESPN for more Moreno material? :roll:

And what about the way the entire team went out on the field vs. Florida and we later learned it was indeed prompted and encouraged by the head coach?

Richt gives an image of running a clean program off the field, but when it comes to the field of play it's all out FSU (where he coached and learned it all from his mentor, Bowden) and Miami (where he played his college ball) style.

TerryP said:
Tider27 said:

Like Arkansas last week, some of their fans are looking for things to consider smack talk. Take this as example...

SilverBritches82
Georgia Fan
Loganville
Member since Oct 2007
211 posts

Ummmmmm k. That's more of a strectch than Fulmer's favorite pair of tights.

"I don't feel really comfortable in Athens," Williams said. "I had tickets, but I really don't like Athens. I don't like Georgia fans in particular. If Alabama were to lose - which I know they're not going to - I wouldn't want to be there because Georgia fans are kind of ridiculous with the taunting."

-Kellen Williams

Like I said UGA fans are the worst.

Red_Tsunami said:
"I don't feel really comfortable in Athens," Williams said. "I had tickets, but I really don't like Athens. I don't like Georgia fans in particular. If Alabama were to lose - which I know they're not going to - I wouldn't want to be there because Georgia fans are kind of ridiculous with the taunting."

-Kellen Williams

Like I said UGA fans are the worst.

Do you really care if some UGA fans see it as smack talk, for the record I dont, could care less. The players and coaches at UGA arent going to make anything of it, he didnt say anything dis-respectful. I have nothing but respect for Alabama and Nick Saban. It should be a great game. Oh for the record, remember how your students threw debris on the field after UGA scored the winning touchdown at your place last year? I dont bring this up to start anything its only a reminder that bad behavior happens everywhere.

I hope for those of you who go to Athens, win or lose, you have a great time.

Back
Top Bottom