| FTBL jamie christenson

G

whats up with this guy? is he still hurt? did he lose his job or what? just curious if he will get in the game on saturday. feel like we're gonna kinda need him.

i would feel awhole lot better seeing Money walk out onto the field for a game winning field goal with 2 seconds left in the game instead of Leigh Tiffin. just my opinion tho. :D

Lyrically_N_Gaged said:
LOL christesen isn't too great of a kicker..

but tiffin is worse..so i'd feel safer wit money man goin on too

game winning kicks against Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl. not very good?

Lyrically_N_Gaged said:
He's not great..how many times has he lost close games for us?

None that I remember. ;scr He missed some kicks sure, but the former coaching staff was so busy blowing games with poor play calling, it's been tough for anyone else to cost us any games.

Lol @ y'all takin up for Christensen..just because 3 of the field goals he made happened to be game winners

Dudes not consistent..

Lyrically_N_Gaged said:
Lol @ y'all takin up for Christensen..just because 3 of the field goals he made happened to be game winners

Dudes not consistent..

i support whoevers playin too but dont front like Christensen missed a ton of kicks or something. name ONE kick he EVER missed under pressure........

tiffin has more potential than christensan doea, but i would rather jaime kick if the game is on the line.

from what i get from quotes hes quite a loner, and said Sabans hiring woont affect him at all, because he is "his own coach"

probably pissed saban off.

Tiffin won the job based on their offseason work. Christensen hit several big kicks for us, but his career average is just 69% (29 for 42). His Texas Tech kick was the ugliest good kick I've ever seen. As a point of reference, Brian Bostick was 16 of 19 (84%) the year before Christensen started kicking. Tiffin was 62% (8 of 13) last year, including the Arkansas game. Although he's just 4 for 8 this year (you could argue that it should be 5 for 8 ), he continues to hit the ball well and has a strong leg. He is the future of our kicking game and, for now, the present. I think he comes through for us this year, and there's no better place to start than this Saturday.

RTR,

Tim

I would sure like to see Christensen back on the field. He hasn't ever lost a game for us that I can remember. Unlike Tiffin...who lost the Arkansas game for us.

mckinjc said:
I would sure like to see Christensen back on the field. He hasn't ever lost a game for us that I can remember. Unlike Tiffin...who lost the Arkansas game for us.

I'm not much for hanging wins or losses on individual players. Tiffin had a bad game against Arkansas. Despite those three misses, he still had pretty good numbers last year. His 2 for 2 performance, including the go-ahead kick in the fourth quarter, "won" the '06 Vandy game for us.

RTR,

Tim

mckinjc said:

Wrong. Shula lost that game for us. Tiffin should have never been put in that position.

Back
Top Bottom