| FTBL Is it too late to cancel all future Vanderbilt football games?

I admire the guy for trying to look on the bright side of things. Vandy has been bad in football for a long time. George McIntrye had a good year back in the early 80's and James Franklin had the Vandy fan base buzzing before he left for Penn State. I would like for them to at least be competitive in the SEC in football a little more often.

I admire the guy for trying to look on the bright side of things. Vandy has been bad in football for a long time. George McIntrye had a good year back in the early 80's and James Franklin had the Vandy fan base buzzing before he left for Penn State. I would like for them to at least be competitive in the SEC in football a little more often.

They can be .....
but with transfer portal shit.... and might get worse...will be more difficult....
Might find a nugget....and then...poof....gone for the gold....
Much like you will see with Gp5 teams..

They can be .....
but with transfer portal shit.... and might get worse...will be more difficult....
Might find a nugget....and then...poof....gone for the gold....
Much like you will see with Gp5 teams..
Nashville and Davidison county has a lot to offer in the form of NIL money. Just saying if they could get the Vandy alumni big players on board, who knows what could happen?

Nashville and Davidison county has a lot to offer in the form of NIL money. Just saying if they could get the Vandy alumni big players on board, who knows what could happen?
A lotof G5 programs have same...its just feeding frenzy on some of these young men....

People that really care about kids...as college presidents should....will have to step in....and step up...

The short term benefits.....are going to destroyed by the longer term....for these kids... Drugs/Crime/Underworld......16-17-18-19 year old kids with money and little control... Doesnt that spell disaster to anybodY...

Mike your an educator...that deals with these ages...you know whats coming!

Back
Top Bottom