| FTBL Wolken's last target? UGA. "Kirby Smart, Georgia football program need to heed warning signs before it's too late."

The issues raised in Wednesday’s piece are serious enough on their own that Smart would be foolish to try to brush away with smugness.

The Journal-Constitution found that 11 players during Smart’s seven seasons as head coach had been retained in the program after women had made abuse allegations against them to either local police or the university. The report included new details about specific incidents, including one in 2022 in which a recruit wound up under investigation for sexual assault during a visit after breaking curfew and getting drunk as a 16-year-old. That player, defensive tackle Jamaal Jarrett, was not charged and is set to play for Georgia as a freshman this fall.

It's definitely "long form."

I don't know who the 3 robbers were... And I live in Madison, Al 30 minutes from Decatur and Rolando and I have mutual friends in Decatur and Huntsville.

This isn't about racist and you know it.
Then you know of his gang history..
Trey DuPriest, EDDY Williams, brent Callaway Dj Pettway and Taylor Hayes..Actually 5 different robbers..

But people change over time I suppose…

Last edited:
Trey DuPriest, EDDY Williams, brent Callaway Dj Pettway and Taylor Hayes..Actually 5 different robbers..

Tell me how players in different years, on different teams, from different states, get together for a robbery? Callaway, as an example, was only here in '11. DJ got to T-town in '13.

A fourth, H-back Brent Calloway, was charged with fraudulent use of a credit card and was apparently not part of the robbery.

And Trey is where in this article?

Three, is four, but five?
Not anything unusual… not really news worthy… imo…. Over 100 then yeah…
This is some dumb ass shit. 12 mph, and then "yeah." But 88 ... nah, we're good.

And Trey is where in this article?

Three, is four, but five?

This is some dumb ass shit. 12 mph, and then "yeah." But 88 ... nah, we're good.
Its not news.. just a speeding ticket….they are nit picking… we don’t need that in our program.. the ticket will get quashed anyway…you wont hear about that… just like when we arrested Auburn football players in our city.. you didn’t even hear about that because some of ADAs were Auburn graduates..hmmm

Callaway. Turned states evidence for using the card, stolen in the robbery…. They cut him some slack… but he did knowingly use the fruits of a crime…

My point being that our team has run into the trouble bug just like Georgia is now…when we were at our peak… saban changed his recruiting practices a little bit to find better character players, not just five stars premadonnas…. So we ended up with players like Devante Smith, Bryce, young and some of the others with a high work ethic….

BTW, Trey Dupriest was a robber in a different time period..and he was a premadonnas while he was in school…

So, let me point out something right now... This isn't a big deal right now. It's about to be July soon, and we know lot can happen between now and December.
Have you noticed that Georgia has been taking commits from 3 stars player in the last few years? Most Elite program takes 4 stars and 5 starts.. and very few 3 stars players....
Alabama signs 3 stars every year.

Alabama signs 3 stars every year.
Most Elite program takes 4 stars and 5 starts.. and very few 3 stars players....
Not many as compared to Georgia. I believe they signedn only 3 last year.L

A few years ago Bama had a class with four, three star players. I'd have to count but I'd guess the number to be between eight and ten on scholarship. Two kickers which are ranked as three stars regardless. A few offensive linemen; Seth McLaughlin was a three star. Damieon George was as well ... of course, he's at Florida now.

Remember, that ranking is about when they expect them to contribute to the team. Three stars should be in the third year (fourth if they 'shirted.)

A few years ago Bama had a class with four, three star players. I'd have to count but I'd guess the number to be between eight and ten on scholarship. Two kickers which are ranked as three stars regardless. A few offensive linemen; Seth McLaughlin was a three star. Damieon George was as well ... of course, he's at Florida now.

Remember, that ranking is about when they expect them to contribute to the team. Three stars should be in the third year (fourth if they 'shirted.)
Barrett Jones was a three star.

Smelley was a three star on that '09 team with Jones. Vlachos as was as well ... Greg had three. Drew Davis was a two star and he was in his fifth year in '09. Cody was a three star in that class.

Depends on how you're looking at him. 247 has him as a four star composite and has him as a four star. I don't know how Scout had him at the time. ESPN has him as a 78 (which is their third from the highest rating category. 3rd of eight groupings)

Based on the composite I'm thinking Scout has him as a four star as well ... that would balance out the score from ESPN.
I don't know whose ranking it was, I just remember hearing just about every broadcast how he was a three star that turned into an All-American.

really couldn't care less the stars... if Saban wants him, I'm happy if he comes. I seriously doubt any of the coaches use any of the "star" ratings to evaluate how good a kid is our our need of him inside our program. I'm sure the uGA coaches are the same...

Back
Top Bottom