| FTBL If we follow the hurricanes...

IS hiring CJK as the HC right for BAMA??

• Total voters
I have no clue who you use to be. Who might that be? I am just curious is all. I do not hold grudges. Can't say that for everyone but I know I do not. I have had my fair share of problems with people on this site and we worked it out. I was and still am a SHULA pumper, if you want to call it that, but I moved on. No reason in me stating it over and over again like some PJ pumpers. Eveyone here that pays attention to my posts (which probably isn't many, know where I stand and we disagree alot of the times but it never turns hateful. I have even had my mind adjusted a couple of times when seeing things from a different point of view. Those, like Alpha for one, that can articulate themselves without slander can get thier point across and be productive. Really though who did you use to be? I am curious now. Promise not to hold it against ya. Besides, you seem like a head strong person, so what would it matter?

gary funderburk said:
I have no clue who you use to be. Who might that be? I am just curious is all. I do not hold grudges. Can't say that for everyone but I know I do not. I have had my fair share of problems with people on this site and we worked it out. I was and still am a SHULA pumper, if you want to call it that, but I moved on. No reason in me stating it over and over again like some PJ pumpers. Eveyone here that pays attention to my posts (which probably isn't many, know where I stand and we disagree alot of the times but it never turns hateful. I have even had my mind adjusted a couple of times when seeing things from a different point of view. Those, like Alpha for one, that can articulate themselves without slander can get thier point across and be productive. Really though who did you use to be? I am curious now. Promise not to hold it against ya. Besides, you seem like a head strong person, so what would it matter?

I will PM you and get this off the forum, but your right I have agreed with alot of your post and we seem to have alot of the same views. I guess my main reason for pumping if you call it that is ten thousand people post things like when shula was getting bashed and I felt like answering the post which may have been my mistake. Now I usually say my two cents and be done. I too was a Shula pumper I guess but its spilt milk now. I still think CJK or PJ is the answer but it does no good cause I have no say so in who is hired. I do however like to see what others think on the matter is why i bring it up .

Bama1966 said:
I have looked this thread over and over, and cant figure out why your mad W8liftr. Shoot me a PM and enlighten me.

I did and it wasnt on this thread it was on the RR thread where I had an opinion on RR and apparently that was my mistake.. Now I understand why BAMA cant buy a coach hell no amount of money is worth putting up with some people.

Anyways I guess AT didnt get his 4 cents in on the other post and decided to follow me over to this one so he could tell me how much more he knows than me.
;pu
:D Not to worry I am as cool as the other side of the pillow .....

W8LIFTR said:
Bama1966 said:
I have looked this thread over and over, and cant figure out why your mad W8liftr. Shoot me a PM and enlighten me.

I did and it wasnt on this thread it was on the RR thread where I had an opinion on RR and apparently that was my mistake.. Now I understand why BAMA cant buy a coach hell no amount of money is worth putting up with some people.

Anyways I guess AT didnt get his 4 cents in on the other post and decided to follow me over to this one so he could tell me how much more he knows than me.
;pu
:D Not to worry I am as cool as the other side of the pillow .....
I think you should go back and re-read that thread and think about it for a little while. Did I ever call you names? Threaten to kick your ass? I forgot we are allowed to state our opinions on this board and disagree as long as we keep it civil. You were the one who had to "spell it out for me" sounds like you are the one who kept driving it in because I didn't agree with you. Then you up and accuse me of being a Shula basher, which is far from the truth. I told you that you had mistaken me with someone else which you very well have. I don't get on this board to pump anything, I don't get on here to act like I know more than you or anyone else. I am one of the founders of this board from day 1 and its the best damn place around to talk about Alabama sports period. I came on to this thread to give my opinion on Joe Kines and nothing more, not to follow you or to harass you as you are making it out. I have been nothing but civil to you the past couple of days and you just can't let it go. I propose we agree to disagree on everything said here and move on, if we can't then I propose we just ignore one another, I have not wronged anyone on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom