| FTBL I have a car

rammajamma said:
BUT. Would you not be better off with a 300hp car with character?

Sorry but any 800 hp BEAST is going to have plenty of its own character.

Sure that 800 hp beast will probably excel in the striaght line just from power alone, a good driver will be able to finess that 800hp in the twisties too. making it the ultimate thing to drive.. and even if the driver makes one small error in judgemnt in the twisties... I guarantee when that striaght away comes back up it won't matter.

Nate said:
rammajamma said:

Sure that 800 hp beast will probably excel in the striaght line just from power alone, a good driver will be able to finess that 800hp in the twisties too. making it the ultimate thing to drive.. and even if the driver makes one small error in judgemnt in the twisties... I guarantee when that striaght away comes back up it won't matter.

Excellent point and why I am glad my driver is CNS!

rammajamma said:
Nate said:
rammajamma said:

Excellent point and why I am glad my driver is CNS!

Because he could kick Chuck Norris's Ass!!!!

Nate said:
no to mention 800 HP donuts > 300 HP donuts :)

Donuts? Easy now, we don't want to lure Fulmer into this topic. By the way, how many horse power do you figure a Krispy Kreme truck has anyway?

As for character, an ice cream truck had loads of character and perhaps even a beat that you can dance to, but it ain't making money at the track.

Say, don't ice cream trucks attract the slow and the lazy?

LBS said:
Nate said:
no to mention 800 HP donuts > 300 HP donuts :)

Donuts? Easy now, we don't want to lure Fulmer into this topic. By the way, how many horse power do you figure a Krispy Kreme truck has anyway?

As for character, an ice cream truck had loads of character and perhaps even a beat that you can dance to, but it ain't making money at the track.

Say, don't ice cream trucks attract the slow and the lazy?

Ice cream trucks help make the slow and lazy. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom