| FTBL I don't know if I can make it another nine weeks...

Actually, I'm ready for some new highlights to be added to the archive. The glory moments from the past are great, but I would like to see at the end of this regular season a new crop of YouTube videos with Bama players carrying Coach Saban off the field in the Georgia Dome.

bear facts said:
Actually, I'm ready for some new highlights to be added to the archive. The glory moments from the past are great, but I would like to see at the end of this regular season a new crop of YouTube videos with Bama players carrying Coach Saban off the field in the Georgia Dome.

A-freaking-men.

Tider 27 said:
bear facts said:

A-freaking-men.

Amen-a-mundo.

bear facts said:

Wouldn't we all. Roll Tide Roll!

As for the video, I liked the other music better. The music on that video reminds me of a western movie. :lol:

Not the best quality but this one really is nice...

Tradition

Wow, are you serious? Football season is only 9 weeks away? Yessss....that gives me something to look forward to. My fiance is currently training to go to Iraq. He was sent to TX 3 weeks ago and we're not sure that we'll see each other before he is deployed to Iraq. So the next year or so needs to go by as quickly as possible...although I hate for football season to go so fast. But I'm excited for football season to start.

Back
Top Bottom