| FTBL I am going to beat a dead horse...two actually.

musso said:
Swamptick said:
... we really don't know why Coach Saban does not have him in there but it does not matter. I trust Coach Saban.

uh, it matters so long as it matters to fans. furthermore, when fans discuss, question, and even disagree with selected coaching decisions, it doesn't automatically mean that trust in the coaching staff is lost.

god, i hate it when some of you make this erroneous conflation.

Exactly...and so the circle is complete.

Swamptick considers it a tremendous challenge and opportunity to hold the rope while its rollin' baby toward coming so close that he starts the process. Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer Saban!

Kickeeyuna mo Wooky doo tee puna puna!

Big_Fan said:
musso said:
Swamptick said:
... we really don't know why Coach Saban does not have him in there but it does not matter. I trust Coach Saban.

uh, it matters so long as it matters to fans. furthermore, when fans discuss, question, and even disagree with selected coaching decisions, it doesn't automatically mean that trust in the coaching staff is lost.

Swamptick considers it a tremendous challenge and opportunity to hold the rope while its rollin' baby toward coming so close that he starts the process. Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer Saban!

If you guys will just hang on until after the season is over you might find the answers you are looking for. Right now, all I feel comfortable saying is just hold tight.

Big_Fan said:
musso said:
Swamptick said:

The circle is complete, indeed. In less than twelve months, we now have people ASKING for the jumbo package.

TerryP said:
Big_Fan said:
musso said:
Swamptick said:

If you guys will just hang on until after the season is over you might find the answers you are looking for. Right now, all I feel comfortable saying is just hold tight.

Dang Terry, if ever one day you do decide to let it all out please make sure I'm here that day. :D

BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:
Big_Fan said:
musso said:
Swamptick said:

Dang Terry, if ever one day you do decide to let it all out please make sure I'm here that day. :D

I'll fly you to Charleston and you can watch me type! :lol: j/k

I don't mean to be vague, but I refuse to talk about certain issues when the kids are still in school and a part of our team. I didn't post things about Brodie when he was in school and I hope people have patience about a few other subjects which continue to come up.

TerryP said:

I don't mean to be vague, but I refuse to talk about certain issues when the kids are still in school and a part of our team. I didn't post things about Brodie when he was in school and I hope people have patience about a few other subjects which continue to come up.

Since I fly for free I'll be right over. :wink: :D

I appreciate your standard for the current players and not spewing info all over the internet. With that said if you ever need someone to vent with I'll be glad to help you. :D

Cliff Stoudt? Wasn't he the QB for the Birmingham Stallions of the old USFL? Is this his son we are talking about?

(EDIT: Tim answered this in another thread...Zack Stoudt, the son of Cliff).

Big Fan,

I could see a guy like Star Jackson being utilized in this role next year with all of his dual-threat capabilities. It would have been interesting to see what a big bruiser like JJ would have done with this type of formation this year, especially in short yardage situations. This is not asking for the "jumbo package" either. That was using two FB-size players (McLain and Tim Castille) with no change at QB.

Having not spent the NCAA allowed twenty hours a week with the kids like the coaches have, It would be wrong of me to think that I can outthink the staff. That's not sheep following blindly, that basic logic.

If you're asking the question why not..., then clearly you do not know enough details to know the reasoning and are not in the best position to choose a choice for action.

Asking why not it fair. Offering plan B is stepping too far.

BTW, I too am bilingual. I speak English and Redneck, and can write a little in each.

BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:

Since I fly for free I'll be right over. :wink: :D

I appreciate your standard for the current players and not spewing info all over the internet. With that said if you ever need someone to vent with I'll be glad to help you. :D
\

Listen to the presser today...you'll find some answeres there.

musso said:
Swamptick said:

Dude I think it is you who misunderstand. I was not speaking for every fan, only myself. Moreover I do not think that my post was obfuscate in any way. I was not implying that to question the coaching staff was to not trust. I was merely implying that I trust the coaching staff. Furthermore we are not on the coaching staff and thus do not know with any true degree of certainty why JJ is not playing. There is probably a good reason. Since I have no true way of divining that reason, I am going to trust in this coaching staff.

LBS said:
Having not spent the NCAA allowed twenty hours a week with the kids like the coaches have, It would be wrong of me to think that I can outthink the staff. That's not sheep following blindly, that basic logic.

If you're asking the question why not..., then clearly you do not know enough details to know the reasoning and are not in the best position to choose a choice for action.

Asking why not it fair. Offering plan B is stepping too far.

BTW, I too am bilingual. I speak English and Redneck, and can write a little in each.

Amen, amen and amen. That is the same thing I have been saying. Kudos on this post. 10/10

Back
Top Bottom