| FTBL HUGE recruiting news...

Trent is power and speed personified. His size makes him the prototypical NFL running back and he is just 17 years old. Welcome Trent--Bama's future Emmitt Smith. :wink:

mongo4bama said:
Great indeed will bring some power to the table.

He, Ingram, and Matchett are quite the power trio. When you throw in the fact that Richardson and Ingram have track star speed... we are looking at a 3 headed beast at the RB position.

Bama Bard said:
Trent is power and speed personified. His size makes him the prototypical NFL running back and he is just 17 years old. Welcome Trent--Bama's future Emmitt Smith. :wink:

And I think you were alluding to this already Bard, but unless I'm mistaken Emmitt also played his ball at Escambia.

I went to college with a guy who played at Rutherford which is in Panama City and he told me about playing against Emmit when he was in school. Rutherford was terrible at the time and said Emmit just ran up and down on them. He mentioned playing free safety in one game against them and he had the angle on Emmit on one particular play, so he ran him down and talked a little smack for fun. He said Emmit turned to him and said something like, "Son, shut up. You're gonna be seeing me in the NFL". :lol:

He was right too. My friend used to laugh about it and aknowledges that he was no way, no how in Emmit's league, but he was having some fun with him.

Back
Top Bottom