| FTBL How many wins will Georgia have this season?

Under. I just don't trust UGA this season.

And, compound that with their "fan boys" starting to write. Okay, weird things you are going to read today? I know Buhler by reputation, not a roll call.

Got dawgs at 9-3 Another "picked" team to sec championship game and nc possibly.
9-3 slides em in cfps ...as a visiting team....no sec championship game
Losses. Umm...
Possibly
Clemson
@ bama
@ texas
@ ole ms
Tennessee

No cakewalk no more for them hairy dawgs...and playing in sec east

9-10 wins depending if they find a way to stumble. One thing I will point out, despite everyone inflating the Georgia schedule. The quality of opponents this year is certainly up higher, but they still get ALMOST every good game at home or in a "neutral" field. They've honestly been dodging bullets for a few years now with scheduling good teams at home and getting their bad versions on the road the next year.

I still just don't think Kirby is mentally all-in anymore, I wonder if this Season goes the way the off-season went that he doesn't start looking pre-bowl games for some NFL spots or just to all-out retire and walk-away from it.

UGA is going to finally feel what UA has been dealing with for years… They are the hunted now… Everyone will not only be trying to beat them, but injure them…

9 maybe 10. Losses at Texas and here with a possible L against GT or even the early stumble against Dabo. I’m not a Dabo fan by no means, but now it seems that ACC spotlight is in FSU, now maybe Clemson plays with a chip on their shoulder! Something to prove.

I'm going the other way.

11-1 or 12-0

They are talented everywhere, have a returning quarterback and have great defensive mind(s) in terms of coaches. I think at most, they lose to Bama on the road or Texas on the road. But, wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them 12-0 going into the SECCG.

Back
Top Bottom