| FTBL How many wins will Florida have this season?

I understand why people look at Napier and think it's his last season at UF.

Another thought crossed my mind Monday and with 50+ mentioning "administration..." No better time than the present.

If I'm sitting on the board at UF, I'm firing Strickland first and foremost. I look at Napier's situation today and believe the blame falls largely at the feet of 'Clown Shoes.' The guy Strickland brought in...

I understand why people look at Napier and think it's his last season at UF.

Another thought crossed my mind Monday and with 50+ mentioning "administration..." No better time than the present.

If I'm sitting on the board at UF, I'm firing Strickland first and foremost. I look at Napier's situation today and believe the blame falls largely at the feet of 'Clown Shoes.' The guy Strickland brought in...

Its something when u have the "hot bed" of talent surrounding you and you aren't putting them in ur program. A great recruiter could put florida in that top 3 sustainability

Falls where you suggest

I think the Gaytors will be a surprise team.. They will do better than expected..

I tend to agree. I think everyone has written them off because of their schedule and the fact that Napier hasn't "turned it around".

I don't follow them, so I'm not sure how they have recruited or used the transfer portal in recent years. I just think Napier is a good coach and if he can motivate the guys in the right way with their backs against the wall and it is "Us" vs the whole world.......they may be able to sneak up on a team or two. Having said that, I think 6 wins, maybe 7. With a miracle of God in their favor, 8.

Back
Top Bottom