| FTBL How did FBS defenses stack up relative to their conference peers?

But, Golding was terrible 🙄

No, he was good against most competition & average when they played against good offenses. Hell, if we just covered Jalin Hyatt one extra play we would've won. But no adjustments & that dude scored 5 almost wide open TD's & he dropped another. That's average at best as a DC.

Many of us want our defense back to ELITE, not good, & certainly not average.

A side note about those figures, I am assuming that these figures factor in the bowl games. Jawja's numbers were skewed plus an additional game. I'm comfortable (speculating) that we'd be behind them had we had as many games.

No, he was good against most competition & average when they played against good offenses. Hell, if we just covered Jalin Hyatt one extra play we would've won. But no adjustments & that dude scored 5 almost wide open TD's & he dropped another. That's average at best as a DC.

A side note about those figures, I am assuming that these figures factor in the bowl games. Jawja's numbers were skewed plus an additional game. I'm comfortable (speculating) that we'd be behind them had we had as many games.
In that game he was a terrible DC. How do you give up 52 and defend it as anything but terrible?

I went over the Georgia numbers pre sec championship and they far outdid us in those categories

Back
Top Bottom