| FTBL How cool would it be.....

Absolutely that could happen. The Barn didn't "win" that game Saturday. Kansas State gave it away. Tubby was very lucky to come out with a win.

Bad as I hate to admit it...I just don't think that AU will go down against USF. I expect a close-ish game...but in the end the superior athletes on the plains will be more than USF can handle.

JohnDeere said:
Life is too short to always be bitter and full of hate.
Sir,
Bitter and full of hate? You have not said one good thing about Alabama. Not here anyway. So don't come here and say anything about bitter and full of hate. By the way the last time I look this was a Bama site not any other college teams site.

Would be nice to see Taylor and Ford tear up Auburn. Then hear a Roll Tide from them, because we were their first choice.

JohnDeere said:
Life is too short to always be bitter and full of hate.

Referring to your sig. I don't really think we have to wonder if his style works, giving his track record.

Pretty humorous thing for ears to say though...

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Yoda.jpg

and to add my part...

suffering leads to hiring Nick Saban.

Nick Saban leads to National Championships

I don't know about Taylor but I think Ford will have a nice game. He had a good last week in limited action rushing 6 times for 80+ and 3 scores.

The scary thing is though, they only beat mighty Elon 28-13. :shock: I'm not as confident in USF pulling the upset as I was a few days ago.

eshad said:
Absolutely that could happen. The Barn didn't "win" that game Saturday. Kansas State gave it away. Tubby was very lucky to come out with a win.

Coundn't have said it any better. Although I don't think it will happen. I think wingnut will have the tigers ready, the O-line will not be lethargic and should run over the bulls.

Plus if they lost all we hear about is how bad the SEC is.. I'm already sick hearing how the MIGHTY Pac-10 is a powerhouse! I'm pulling for wingnuts boys!

Back
Top Bottom