| OT "House Divided" tips and advice?

Both of my granddaughter! One is marry to a bullpup (uga). The oldest she is now marry to a gamechicken ( U ot SC) and sometime those buillpups! His word not my.

Hopefully she has a good sense of humor, otherwise the relationship is doomed. 🤣

My wife and I have been married 10 years and she went to med school at Tennessee, of course I keep reminding her that Tennessee hasn’t beaten Alabama since before we started dating, not sure if that helps the relationship or not but we are not divorced yet so it must’ve helped

Hopefully she has a good sense of humor, otherwise the relationship is doomed. 🤣

My wife and I have been married 10 years and she went to med school at Tennessee, of course I keep reminding her that Tennessee hasn’t beaten Alabama since before we started dating, not sure if that helps the relationship or not but we are not divorced yet so it must’ve helped
Still early though

Wow, wow.... WOW.

So the first weekend (2 dates, Friday and Saturday) went PHENOMENALLY.

I knew, as friends, that she was amazing before. But now that we're involved romantically? Holy SMOKES.

This girl is the real deal.

Lockdown measures are engaged.

We hit it....OFF.

And yes, we did have a little playful fun with the rivalry. She read this thread with LOLs galore, and ESPECIALLY liked your idea of "favors", @OldPlayer 😁.

Thanks, fellas. Keep 'em coming.

Wow, wow.... WOW.

I knew, as friends, that she was amazing before. But now that we're involved romantically? Holy SMOKES.

We hit it....OFF.

And yes, we did have a little playful fun with the rivalry. She read this thread with LOLs galore, and ESPECIALLY liked your idea of "favors", @OldPlayer 😁.

I am hurt that she did not appreciate my comment about her having a mental illness :). Lol glad it went well Sgt.... Life is short find someone to enjoy it with and laugh a lot.

Wow, wow.... WOW.

We hit it....OFF.

Damn, if she can laugh and put up with us, I think you better hold on tightly. Don't ruin this for the group.

Wow, wow.... WOW.

We hit it....OFF.

You're welcome 🤣

Update:

Date #2 (actually 3) last weekend was dinner at her place.

She runs out to leap into my arms, and I was just as excited to see her. I'm in Tuscaloosa and she's in Birmingham, so we can't just see each other on a given nightly whim.

She's so amazing, and I was so excited to see her, I didn't even notice what she was wearing.

Only after our gleeful embrace ended, did she point out the long-sleeve a*burn fashion tee she was wearing. I said "I don't even care, baby. You'd make ANYTHING look good.". We had some fun banter, and then enjoyed an amazing dinner and movie with her daughters.

We pick playfully throughout the week and she sends me funny memes, even some in concession to my Bama Fandom.

She's a keeper, guys.

We're having a weekend getaway tomorrow 😁.

At some point you have to ask, “why is she single?”
OldPlayer bringing some tap the brakes logic into the thread. I was thinking the same thing but did not want to dampen Sgt's honeymoon phase enthusiasm. If it is the real deal they will see each others warts (we all have them) and still be good with it. Best of luck Sgt...

Back
Top Bottom