| OT "House Divided" tips and advice?

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Any of you guys out there with significant others/spouses/wives that are die hard fans of another team?

If so, and tips /tricks /advice?

I'm about to start dating a gorgeous, sweet, funny, and all around awesome girl that just happens to bleed Orange-and-blue. We've known each other for a long time, but now both of us are single and it's evident there's a spark.

Just wondering. Of course love/soul mate stuff surpasses trivial football rivalries. Just curious if there's any funny stories out there from you guys. Maybe stuff that's off-limits, etc. Lol.

Any of you guys out there with significant others/spouses/wives that are die hard fans of another team?

If so, and tips /tricks /advice?

I'm about to start dating a gorgeous, sweet, funny, and all around awesome girl that just happens to bleed Orange-and-blue. We've known each other for a long time, but now both of us are single and it's evident there's a spark.

Just wondering. Of course love/soul mate stuff surpasses trivial football rivalries. Just curious if there's any funny stories out there from you guys. Maybe stuff that's off-limits, etc. Lol.
With evidently a low I.Q. ;);)
Seriously, it doesn’t matter, some things in life happens that sets priorities in order. I say enjoy it and have fun with it.

Funniest thing I’ve heard on the subject is Matthew 7:6,”do not cast your pearls before swine”. So don’t talk about Alabama football a lot, she wouldn’t understand anyway

My wife of 33 years used to be kind of a barner fan but she knew that was not going to work. Fortunately she really doesn't care so she conformed.

If she is a hard core barn fan just walk away because she is obviously mentally ill :).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom