| FTBL Holy cow farms Bat Man!

He is just picking us so that if we DONT win he can say what a piece of s#$% Coach Saban is. He hates Saban and Alabama and he is a biggot and most likely an alien who sheds his skin at night and breathes dryer lint. I want to cut his face.

Swamptick said:
He is just picking us so that if we DONT win he can say what a piece of s#$% Coach Saban is. He hates Saban and Alabama and he is a biggot and most likely an alien who sheds his skin at night and breathes dryer lint. I want to cut his face.

Exactly.

Swamptick said:

Personally, I think it has more to do with his opinion of Miles than it does for setting Saban up...but, considering we lose, he gets his share of hits, etc., from those fans who follow his program.

All things considered, if Alabama continues to improve until November and plays LSU with its best game after LSU goes through as many road games as it claims, a victory for Alabama isn't all that farfetched.

We'd be the fourth SEC team in a row and theyd play at Bryant denny. Its way early to make that call though, but it isnt impossible if we are competitive.

But I wouldn't listen to anything about that game, whats important right now is beating Arkansas.

Thats one thing saban is big on. Never overlooking any team and taking it one game at a time.

But Miles, def isnt my favorite guy in the whole world. Earlier he was saying he had no competition at all. And now he claims "Hes keeping his team humble." :? Whatever, yeah it would be awesome to take those tigers down a notch. But the piggies are first :)

Swamptick said:

Exactly.

But he has clearly chosen Alabama to win.

This is the fourth tough road game in a row for LSU after Florida, at Kentucky and Auburn. Nick Saban has a chance to beat his former team. This is a very emotional game. Plus, Alabama gets a bye week prior to its match with the Tigers. Alabama wins.

Swamptick said:

Note to self:never piss off Swamptick. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom