| FTBL Hey Auburn

Bama1966 said:
Porter said:
obliv·i·on- the condition or state of being forgotten or unknown.

It is a place they know all to well. It is their home.
Pound them farther into oblivion? Thanks Mr. Webster for pointing out my comprehending skills.

I just didn't want anyone to misconstrue your post as giving them any legitimacy, as I know that was not your intent. :wink:

Porter said:
Bama1966 said:
Porter said:
obliv·i·on- the condition or state of being forgotten or unknown.

It is a place they know all to well. It is their home.
Pound them farther into oblivion? Thanks Mr. Webster for pointing out my comprehending skills.

I just didn't want anyone to misconstrue your post as giving them any legitimacy, as I know that was not your intent. :wink:

You College grads think your so smart. :D

I hope we DOMINATE every single aspect of that game. I want US to be the final nail in Tommy Tuberville's coffin. I want US to be judge, jury, and executioner. I don't want to just beat them on the scoreboard. I want US to whip them physically, mentally, and emotionally. I want us to give them an ass kicking on that field like they have never recieved before. SHOW NO MERCY! After this game is done your recruiting will be none existant. Your future is dark. You have dug your own grave, And Alabama is going to finish filling the hole.

I hate you Auburn, and I hope your enjoy your stay on the bottom where you belong.

If we beat that cow college 400-0 it won't be enough for me. We need to kick their arse so bad they wake up in the middle of January lookin both ways for Christmas.

SpecThis said:
I hope we DOMINATE every single aspect of that game. I want US to be the final nail in Tommy Tuberville's coffin. I want US to be judge, jury, and executioner. I don't want to just beat them on the scoreboard. I want US to whip them physically, mentally, and emotionally. I want us to give them an ass kicking on that field like they have never recieved before. SHOW NO MERCY! After this game is done your recruiting will be none existant. Your future is dark. You have dug your own grave, And Alabama is going to finish filling the hole.

I hate you Auburn, and I hope your enjoy your stay on the bottom where you belong.

Dang Spec, tell us how you really feel! :lol:

Oh yeah, I concur. :lol:

Bama1966 said:
SpecThis said:

Dang Spec, tell us how you really feel! :lol:

Oh yeah, I concur. :lol:
Sounds like we must be kin.

Let me put it bluntly.....I hope we beat the $h!^ out of them!!!!!!!! I hope they (the barners) find themselves turning off their TVs before the end of the first quarter!!!! I want the barners scrambling to remove those AU flags from their vehicles by halftime!!!

Right now, I don't care about the SEC CG, because I have never wanted a team bludgeoned as bad as I want Barn destroyed!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry. Got carried away.

Bama1966 said:
Bama brothers till we die! :wink:

and sisters! :D

I hereby proclaim no one wants this game more than me, but to be honest I don't even care about the score. I don't want a close one (just so I won't have to die in the process!), but I just long to enjoy a win vs. AU finally in BDS.

BamaDelta said:
Bama1966 said:
Bama brothers till we die! :wink:

and sisters! :D

I hereby proclaim no one wants this game more than me, but to be honest I don't even care about the score. I don't want a close one (just so I won't have to die in the process!), but I just long to enjoy a win vs. AU finally in BDS.

Most knowledgeable Bama Sister I know. Sorry for leaving that out. Got ahead of myself. :D

I want to beat these scalawag's so bad we dont have to look at all these cow college car tags, or these awful lookin erage tshirt's and those dumb lookin AU cat signs anymore. We need to have us a bon fire and destroy all that crap.

Back
Top Bottom