| FTBL Heisman: There should be no doubt left on who...

TerryP said:
Outlaw said:
Yeah, I don't get the Tebow hatred either. :?

PS - who was it that said he wouldn't make it running? Nice call.

Then again, when he was banged up that offense struggled.

What makes it sad to me is you are going to see about defensive schemes next year that are based on taking Tebow out of the game, physically.

Exactly. Not only did he put up the better numbers, but he was irreplaceable. DMac had Felix Jones to spell him/replace him/put up just as good numbers. I understand that they both took pressure off each other, but Felix Jones is, IMO, the #2 RB in the nation.

Bones82 said:
Outlaw said:

Give it time. He will get busted up.

LOL, I gave it a whole season like you guys said, and I was very impressed. How long should I give it? Three seasons? Four? :lol:

Outlaw said:
TerryP said:
Outlaw said:

What makes it sad to me is you are going to see about defensive schemes next year that are based on taking Tebow out of the game, physically.

Exactly. Not only did he put up the better numbers, but he was irreplaceable. DMac had Felix Jones to spell him/replace him/put up just as good numbers. I understand that they both took pressure off each other, but Felix Jones is, IMO, the #2 RB in the nation.

:lol: I just posted this same fact on another thread. I do think Tebow impacts his team's success more greatly than McFadden affects Arkansas' end results.

Of course, someone will come back and say. "Look at the numbers DMac would have gotten if Felix had not been utilized as much."

Jeeesopetes...

Just what is the Second from the end Greenie doin?. All this talk about Tebow must have him excited!?!?!?
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
I attribute it to homophobia. :D

I had a response to this but since it was not PC, I'll keep it to myself. Gosh, I miss the days when you could say what you wanted and not worry about offending someone else.

What? An emoticon from I.T.11? :shock:

I'm thrifty with them. You never know when we'll run out of emoticons, particularly since they are derived from fossil fuels, yet folks spray them about like they grow on trees.

The lead salts used in hybrid emoticons are equally destructive to our environment.

RTR,

Tim

That's why you should use more of these green ones: :D ^^TO ;at ^^JO ^^NO

Outlaw said:
TerryP said:
Outlaw said:

Bones82 said:
Outlaw said:

Give it time. He will get busted up.

LOL, I gave it a whole season like you guys said, and I was very impressed. How long should I give it? Three seasons? Four? :lol:

Personally, I could see Tebow sitting out much of next season. I would never wish that apon the guy, but it's the SEC. Got to hand it to him this season though, he was solid.

Back
Top Bottom