| FTBL Heisman: There should be no doubt left on who...

shipley00 said:
TerryP said:
Never mind, 206 rushing, 34 passing, 4 TD's.

206 rushing yards and 4 TD's against LSU's defense. Now if that's not Heisman worthy, what is? Throwing a ton of yards against the PAC 10 sure isn't.

Add his last two years, and the fact he was #2 in voting for the Heisman last year...

Before the FSU game in the report I submitted here I mentioned the fear of Geno Hayes being reinstated for the game, and if he was, he would make a difference. Boy, did he.

Now, the match up I'm looking forward to today is Tebow vs Hayes. That is going to be one hell of a collision.

TerryP said:
Before the FSU game in the report I submitted here I mentioned the fear of Geno Hayes being reinstated for the game, and if he was, he would make a difference. Boy, did he.

Now, the match up I'm looking forward to today is Tebow vs Hayes. That is going to be one hell of a collision.

Ditto...

I didn't get to finish watching my tape of the LSU-Arkansas game 'til just a little while ago. At halftime, even though LSU was trailing, I felt like their defense had D-Mac under control. Boy, was I wrong! :shock:

Well, while I was pulling for D-Mac, Tebow did have an excellent year. The 2007 Heisman is supposed to be for the best college football player in 2007, not over a career, and "Timmy" did have an exceptional 2007 season.

One question: There seems to be a bit of ill will here toward Tebow. Is it because he was ESPN's Heisman Posterboy, or for some other reason? I seem to remember our recruiting the kid quite heavily. That's why I'm asking.

CrimsonPirate said:
Well, while I was pulling for D-Mac, Tebow did have an excellent year. The 2007 Heisman is supposed to be for the best college football player in 2007, not over a career, and "Timmy" did have an exceptional 2007 season.

One question: There seems to be a bit of ill will here toward Tebow. Is it because he was ESPN's Heisman Posterboy, or for some other reason? I seem to remember our recruiting the kid quite heavily. That's why I'm asking.

I attribute it to homophobia. :D

CrimsonPirate said:

Well, the only ill will I have toward Tebow, and it ain't his fault, is CBS' Love-Fest for him. I get tired of Danielson, Dumbquist, and Brando going orgasmic every time Tebow runs or throws the ball. You would think he was a one-man show . . . wait a minute, considering Florida's offense, he is.

It Takes Eleven said:

I had a response to this but since it was not PC, I'll keep it to myself. Gosh, I miss the days when you could say what you wanted and not worry about offending someone else.

What? An emoticon from I.T.11? :shock:

Well personally I cant stand Tebow, mainly because he is a Gator...j/k. Really I just dont like him and think DMac has paid his dues and is a better athlete. CP I am glad we did not get him. Most of his passes look like a a lame duck. If he had a good running back he would not have 20 td's.

Outlaw said:
Yeah, I don't get the Tebow hatred either. :?

PS - who was it that said he wouldn't make it running? Nice call.

Then again, when he was banged up that offense struggled.

What makes it sad to me is you are going to see about defensive schemes next year that are based on taking Tebow out of the game, physically.

I never had anything against Tebow.

Thought it would be cool to have Dmac win it this year and Tebow the next two.

Amen to Gary Danielson wanting to have Tebows baby. :roll:

bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:

I had a response to this but since it was not PC, I'll keep it to myself. Gosh, I miss the days when you could say what you wanted and not worry about offending someone else.

I'm thrifty with them. You never know when we'll run out of emoticons, particularly since they are derived from fossil fuels, yet folks spray them about like they grow on trees.

The lead salts used in hybrid emoticons are equally destructive to our environment.

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:

I'm thrifty with them. You never know when we'll run out of emoticons, particularly since they are derived from fossil fuels, yet folks spray them about like they grow on trees.

The lead salts used in hybrid emoticons are equally destructive to our environment.

RTR,

Tim

That's why you should use more of these green ones: :D ^^TO ;at ^^JO ^^NO

Back
Top Bottom