| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC HBO to release new series. The return of Perry Mason. (Season 2 premiered Monday)

I saw the trailer release on HBO this past weekend. He (Rhys) won't be playing the same role as an attorney (Burr.) It looks like more of a Columbo type of character mash-up without the courtroom/lawyer arc.

Just read that they are going back story with it, in the 1930's. Mason is a PI in this. Della is reportedly a lesbian. Paul Drake is a black cop facing racism in the force. I think I will watch reruns instead.

Learn how to hack. 🙃

I wouldn't pay for one series...or two, for that matter. But, I don't ...

I have had a VPN for many years that gets used when I need it. I also have a Manjaro server running Plex and Calibre so the family can access me ill gotten booty. I do prefer to pay for things I want, but sometimes they make it too difficult to do so. I also refuse to pay for an electronic copy of something I own physically.

I have had a VPN for many years that gets used when I need it. I also have a Manjaro server running Plex and Calibre so the family can access me ill gotten booty. I do prefer to pay for things I want, but sometimes they make it too difficult to do so. I also refuse to pay for an electronic copy of something I own physically.
Moving to Linux?

Finally watched some and I gotta admit the show is good. I still have a hard time with it being Perry Mason just due to so many years of the Raymond Burr version burned into my head. I think I would love it more with a different name but it is definitely good.
"Della Street nude, in Season Two." ~ a sexist would say.

Back
Top Bottom