| FTBL Hawaii is a bit of a trap game for UGA

G

UGA will run at will on Hawaii...that is pretty likely. What makes it an interesting match-up is that UGA has given up some fairly significant passing yardage this season. They allow 59% completions and rank 24th in the NCAA in pass defense.

Given that they are a bit down about not going to the NCAA championship, and they gave up almost 400 yards passing to Troy, it makes for a very interesting game.

I don't at all expect it to be the blowout some UGA fans are predicing... I wouldn't at all be surprised if Hawaii finished the season win no losses.

Optimus said:
I think UGA will kill them big time.

They might...they have a great running game and Hawaii has a hard time stopping the run.

I just wonder how "up" UGA will be for Hawaii, and how the UGA secondary will respond to being smacked in the mouth a few times. Hawaii's offense will not just lay down.

I feel like they won't "roll over"(pun intended) against Hawai'i,and they'll stomp a volcano-sized hole in their d-line when it comes to the running game. Moreno really impressed me when they played the Barn, but anyone that stomps the Barn makes me a happy camper.

BamaDore said:
There are no such thing as a "trap game" when the team you are playing is 12-0.

UGA wins 31-24 and gives up 350+ passing yards

I don't know any better way to describe it when you have just been snubbed for the BCS Championship game on the grounds that you did not win your conference - even though OU made it in in 2003 after getting blasted by KSU in the Big12CG.

Add to it that it is a WAC team and it is a trap game...the players think they should be playing tOSU and are playing Hawaii instead. It will be hard to get up.

Big_Fan said:
BamaDore said:
There are no such thing as a "trap game" when the team you are playing is 12-0.

UGA wins 31-24 and gives up 350+ passing yards

I don't know any better way to describe it when you have just been snubbed for the BCS Championship game on the grounds that you did not win your conference - even though OU made it in in 2003 after getting blasted by KSU in the Big12CG.

Add to it that it is a WAC team and it is a trap game...the players think they should be playing tOSU and are playing Hawaii instead. It will be hard to get up.
I can see your logic. I cannot begin to think what it must feel like knowing that you are perhaps the best team in the country and not getting a shot at the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom