| OT Having been to Austin this doesn't surprise me. Tell me. Who is it that pays attention to the mascots at ball games?

You are completely wrong here, do the research. Christian’s do speak out against it, but Muslims are instructed to act against. It is in their tenements. Thus is you just falling in line with the rest of the sheep. That’s as dumb a thing as I’ve heard in a long time!!! Muslims are lead to violence against gay people.
Not in this country. It’s Christians doing the harassment and shit to the lgbtq community….key word is THIS COUNTRY

Not ALL are innocent but MOST are you act like Christian’s are all evil. I’m not a big “believer”, but as a whole, Christian’s are better people than must. You just have a problem with Christians because you’re a sheep.
I didn’t say all and I never said I had a problem with all christians.

LOL sheep yawn

Last edited:
It's not being forced on kids.
It's all Christians.

And I'm reading this and saying, "the 5, as your sum, isn't 1+1."

It’s the gays, they’re bad for kids. Which do you think is worse for kids?

Last edited:
It’s the gays, they’re bad for kids. Which do you think is worse for kids?

Tree, for the forest.

We're beginning to agree kids are being targeted?

Now I do agree, someone that uses church and a Christian facade to get to kids is a special kind of scum bag piece of shit that deserves a lot worse than death. These aren’t christians, they are people manipulating peoples good will, pretending to be christians. Just like some monsters pretending to be educators to get to kids. They all need to be dealt with and not defended by people. Anyone I mean anyone sneaking around parents or guardians to groom or harm children in ANY way are evil.

Been watching this thread and was hesitant to jump in but thought I would not that it will change anyone or anything. No intent here to degrade anyone. I am indeed a Christian so it will be coming from that perspective and with that stated some will immediatley dismiss which is expected.

First do not put Christians in the bucket of child molestors. They are not Christians. That is not accepted or taught by the bible. If you want to say child molestors are evil/bad, I fully and whole hearedly agree with you as does the bible but to put Christians in that bucket is simply wrong. Have a lot of people done bad things hidden behind the mask of Christianity? Absolutely but that does not represent Christ or Christ teachings. That behavior is condmened by the bible.

With regards to the two groups, what is the end goal of each?

For Christians what is taught is to love even your enemy and show people the path to an eternity spent in the presence of God. If a person rejects Christ, eternity is spent apart from God. Love and obedience taught in the bible demand that Christians tell people about christ out of love for them so they can make a choice to accept and live the life God intends and so they do not spend eternity in hell. Love taught in the bible and obedience demands nothing less. That is what is taught. What actually happens in the actual day to day living out of those teaching falls short for sure but that does not change the fundamental teachings.

For the LGBTQ+ I can only speculate they want their lifestyle to be accepted. For what purpose? I am sure many want peace and acceptance and to have the freedom to express themself in the way they believe. I am sure others have other motives and based on human nature many of those are for evil intent.

The Christian Bible does condemn sin and identifies same sex relationships as sin which leads to eternity apart from God for those that reject Christ. But no where in the bible does it give an out for not loving others even when they reject Christ at least that is how I understand those teachings.

Back
Top Bottom