| FOOD Hard Mountain Dew hits the shelves today.

All

Worked to smooth out the burn. 20 year old sailors tend to guzzle rather than appreciate. Was nothing for 3 or 4 of us to leave Va Beach with a couple gallons of various liquors and head out to Charlottesville to party on the weekend.
First of all, this is obligatory: "Oh shit, that's nasty."

Secondly, and let this be a learning moment @rocknthefreeworld

Sanctimonious attitudes come in more than one form.

@XXL TideFan

You've told us about the time you take with your coffee and coffee beans in order to make that one perfect cup of coffee: "it's gotta be pressed," or something like that, right?

And yet, you'll ruin a 20 year old bottle with what's essentially a kids juice box in a bottle with caffeine. 🙃

It'll all about instant gratification with you people.

First of all, this is obligatory: "Oh shit, that's nasty."

Secondly, and let this be a learning moment @rocknthefreeworld

Sanctimonious attitudes come in more than one form.

@XXL TideFan

You've told us about the time you take with your coffee and coffee beans in order to make that one perfect cup of coffee: "it's gotta be pressed," or something like that, right?

And yet, you'll ruin a 20 year old bottle with what's essentially a kids juice box in a bottle with caffeine. 🙃

It'll all about instant gratification with you people.
Context sir. In the 40 year ago range, young and dumb. Only thing I determined back then was I did like Jim Beam Rye and it was cheap on base. Now it’s Jameson neat or over 1 spherical ice cube of distilled water in my tumbler just for that. I’m a odd old guy now. Righteously indignant maybe but nevah sanctimonious.😉

Back
Top Bottom