Gather 'round - Serious business

This thread is 27 pages long and there's no link in the first page. So what/where exactly is the pertinent information a person needs to begin the donation process?
Check the first page on the "Welcome WoollAler's Read This" thread that is stickied in the Football forum. Hannibal posted the paypal info there.

It is klglover @ Gmail . Com

I think, may not be Gmail but pretty sure that's it. Who doesn't use Gmail these days?

I will throw in some dollars. Honest dollars, not from street work.

On that note, do we still have a link anywhere for online shopping where a percentage comes back to this site? It's jersey-shopping season.

Bout damn time
Dear Mr. Asterisk,
This is really getting embarrissing for for you. If the woodworking business is in the tank right now, the Mrs hasn't given you an allowance, or the MIL suite set you back so far you just can't caugh up anything at the moment then just fess up to it. Your standing amongst the elders and the fine participants who have given from their heart has diminished.

Unless you correct these wrongs we will have a new saying which will rival that of 'prez!', and that shall be 'Biff1*'.

Can I get a second or at least an amen amongst the contrubutors?

Thanks,
Bill.

As treasurer, I decline comment at this time.
You are allowed to decline because you are a member of our refugee family. However, you were removed from the seat of treasurer secretary on Friday. At this point, you are axed to refrain from such comments as "bout damn time" as you did to Snout, and also to not axe "how much longer" until the new site is created.

Now, I take it our esteemed leader Hannibal has purchased the goods to begin his long journey to lead us from the desert. For the ones who hadn't gottan the word and donates to his time and effort later, KUDOS. But to the ones that could have donated to the overall effort and made more bells and whisltes, for shame.

Again, if your status doesn't allow, it's all good. But do not come in here and say one thing but do nothing but bitch.

You're my little brother Biff1*, and you make me disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom