| FTBL Game Week: Alabama @ Wisconsin (press conferences and news updates)

During the weekly SEC teleconference today DeBoer confirmed that Proctor is back practicing. My understanding is he will be on the travel roster this week and as of now is expected to play. The battle at RT rages on... they wanted one of those guys to have that spot locked down going into the bye week before UGA. My expectation is we are still headed that direction and the game Saturday will go a long way in determining who takes it. DeBoer also commented on Cole Adams... unlikely to play this week, but 'dodged a bullet with how quickly he will be back'.

After last Saturday night, that battle seems over IMO. Am i missing something?

Is Chris Kapilovic dating Ms. Formby?
Did you watch the first game with Pritchett? They like both guys decently well but there's a reason Formby has been starting at RT and Pritchett isn't and it's not just practice. Formby was nearly flawless in Game 1, in Game 2 he definitely screwed up but he's very young still and will get better as the year progresses.

My thinking on Formby is pretty simple. After getting his 2-3rd hold, he got frustrated and he got in his own head and lost that battle. It happens! It’s all about how he recovers and performs this weekend! I think he rebounds and whips ass!!
This was my thought. I told the gal I was watching the game with..."he's slicing the ball and won't turn his wrist." She didn't get the reference. It was in his head.

That's the biggest test this weekend. I liked what CMW said, "When jump starts in the 3rd, enjoy it." (sic.)

This was my thought. I told the gal I was watching the game with..."he's slicing the ball and won't turn his wrist." She didn't get the reference. It was in his head.

That's the biggest test this weekend. I liked what CMW said, "When jump starts in the 3rd, enjoy it." (sic.)
I think it's good that we get to see how he responds this week and I think he will respond very well.

I"m trying to get there. I am dealing with a parent and dementia. I'm the one losing his mind right now.
I know how you feel. I was dealing with same situation last year with my mom. Focus on your parent. Sportbook can wait another week.
Guys you not the only one that had to deal with this. My Mother had it, and that is the hardest thing to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom