| FTBL Game Thread - Week 11 SEC and NCA A Games

If it sounds like the SECN crew (Hart and Rodgers) is putting daggers into Jimbo during the telecast, it's because they are. Not real sure why, as it isn't their style, other than it's some payback for Jimbo blowing off the production meeting with them a couple weeks back (which Tom Hart called him out on at the time).

Just throw the targeting crap away,,,,there is absolutely no consistency in the way they call it
Auburn is at home. They are ineligible for a targeting penalty. That was some serious garbage that it was over ruled on replay. I always thought that was targeting since they put the rule in. Now it is just a very particular part of the helmet that Auburn doesn't have that is targeting.

Cadillac pulled it off. I don’t advise listening to his postgame interview from the field, you might not make much sense of it. Auburn education shining through.

It just keeps getting worse in College Station. What do you think will happen down there? Will they write a $85MM check while holding their nose?

Cadillac pulled it off. I don’t advise listening to his postgame interview from the field, you might not make much sense of it. Auburn education shining through.

It just keeps getting worse in College Station. What do you think will happen down there? Will they write a $85MM check while holding their nose?

Had to turn it as soon as the game was over. I'm a big fan of Cubelic, but he's gone to the extreme to cheese this whole Carnell deal up. Every time he talks to him on camera it looks like some unintentional condescending clown show, like he's trying to create some weird moment that will cause Pat Dye's ghost to appear and present him and Carnell with the auburn spirit lifetime achievement award.

They may as well just stroke the check and be done with Jimbo now. Why wait? He's in for a rough December and January if he stays... even with the NIL money there's going to be an exodus.

I never pull for AU....but the shit show of Jimbo is fun to watch...
I want Cadillac to get job....at AU.....

They might be celebrating at AU...but A$M is only worse than them...

Back
Top Bottom