| FTBL Game Thread - Three and Out

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
crimsonaudio said:
Honestly, I wouldn't believe those numbers if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

We're VERY lucky to be ahead right now...

We can actually thank Mike Shula. He recruited Javy when everyone was laughing at us stealing him away from the likes of Florida Atlantic, FIU, South Florida, etc....

Right now, despite having 7-8 things I could point to that are disappointing, I can't help but think back to last year when Tulane gave LSU a run for their money in the 1st half only to fall to the second half adjustments.

What ticks me off the most is having national broadcasters understand how to pronounce Marquis and having Chris Stewart slaughter the name. And people want him in place of Eli?!?

No doubt some adjustments will be made at halftime, like Coach said we need to kick some ass, instead of just showing up and expecting to win. Bama needs to come out in the second half and kick some butt.

TerryP said:
What ticks me off the most is having national broadcasters understand how to pronounce Marquis and having Chris Stewart slaughter the name. And people want him in place of Eli?!?

Not only that, but he's late making calls. Is he watching the game? He's calling things long after the refs have signaled. I've got it all figured out, and then he states "looks like he caught that ball". Really? The ref already signaled and marked it...how could you tell, Chris? :roll:

TerryP said:
Right now, despite having 7-8 things I could point to that are disappointing, I can't help but think back to last year when Tulane gave LSU a run for their money in the 1st half only to fall to the second half adjustments.

i am really not all that worried either. with two starting OL out and others playing different spots, you can't expect to have a dominating running game. there seemed to be some tinkering on offense and i expect us to come out in the second half with our asses on fire.

They better hope they make some adjustments in the second half. In that first half we didn't play like a top 30 team let alone a top 25.

Looks like the team were drinking the "Everybody loves us" kool aid.

Cory

I'll say this, our WR's aren't playing tough. Weak. Getting pushed around on the line, not playing with a lot of speed.

Inexperience is showing its ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom